A dream come true

Everyone was laughing and talking when suddenly Naruto groaned in pain.

N : "Ouch..!!"

S : "What's going on?! Are you alright ?!"

H : "N-Naruto ?!"

Sakura rushed near Naruto and tried to heal him. He closed his eyes and trembled, the blade of Sasuke's sword was surely impregnated with poison. The girl no longer felt Naruto's heartbeat.

H : "Sakura? Is he fine?"

S : "..."

Hinata wondered what was going on, in any case she hoped with all her heart that the old person that she loved more than anything was fine, especially as she noticed that Sakura had slight feelings for him, in fact, what Hinata felt all this time for Naruto was not love but admiration for him. She had just realized it.

S : "No it can't be happening ... Why did this have to happen at the moment I finally realized that the person I loved was you!! ... "

H : "... S-Sakura don't tell me that.. "

Suddenly someone came, it was Sasuke? But what was he doing here ?

H : "S-Sasuke !?..."

Sakura turned around surprised and looked at him with tears in her eyes.

Sasuke : "I see, the poison has made effect.."

Sakura : "Why are you here after what you've just done ? You came to finish us up, is that it?! "

Sasuke : "Not exactly.. I came to help you"

Sakura : "W-What?! You're not serious, why?! Why now?!"

Sasuke : "Don't ask questions and let me do what i need to do, i have the antidote."

While Sasuke was taking care of his old friend, Sakura was staring at him she had plenty of questions to ask him but this was not the time.

N : "Huh.."

Sakura immediately gave him a hug. Which made Naruto blush while Sasuke looked at them with a questioning look.

Sasuke : "Oh so you're finally moving on, Sakura? "

Sakura blushes then asked him

Sakura : "Why did you help us?"

Sasuke : "Well it's for the simple reason that I have nothing else to learn from orochimaru because I surpassed him, so I went out and I'm finally gonna return to Konoha, because I must admit that I missed team 7. Despite the fact that it is an idiot's team!"

Sakura and Naruto looked at him with stars in the eyes with a big smile.

N & S : Welcome back to the team!"

H : "I'm happy for you!"

A few hours later everyone was preparing to return to the village except for Sakura and Naruto who were talking, sitting on a tree branch. Sakura was now sure of her answer.

 Sakura was now sure of her answer

N : "Uh, Sakura ?.."

S : "Yes?"

N : "You remember what I asked you at the beginning of the mission..? "

S : "If you're talking about your confession and my answer yes I remember it very well and if that's what you want I'll answer you."

Naruto's POV :
Before I was pretty confident for that moment but now that Sasuke has come back I'm afraid that her feelings have changed again...

Sakura took Naruto's hands and looked at his beautiful blue eyes then kissed him. He didn't expect that from her, they were enjoying this moment before they stopped the kiss because of lack of breath.

 He didn't expect that from her, they were enjoying this moment before they stopped the kiss because of lack of breath

S : "I hope that answers your question."

Naruto stared at her, he was all red.

N : "If you knew how long I've been waiting for this moment, I love you Sakura!"

S : "I love you too, Idiot"

Suddenly Sasuke came out of nowhere.

Sasuke : "Sorry to interrupt you lovebirds, but it's time to leave now."

They began to blush, and set out for the village.

{time skip}

They are now arriving at Konoha, Kakashi was waiting for them and what he saw surprised him, first seeing Sasuke with them and the fact that Naruto and Sakura were holding hands.

K : " Sasuke?!"

Sasuke : "Hello kakashi-sensei."

After explaining everything to Kakashi they went to the hokage's office and explained it to her as well.

T : "So I see you didn't succeed in your mission but you managed to bring Sasuke back to the village? Congratulations."

Everyone was smiling except for Sasuke of course, and everyone left.

N : "WAIT Sakura !"

S : "Hm ?"

N : "Um... Does that mean we're a couple now ?"

She rushed at him and kissed him

S : "Of course, silly !"

S : "Let's go now" as she said with a smile.

The end, i hope you enjoyed this story, thank you very much to those who have read it until the end. <3