Chapter fifty nine

Antonio "Tony" Guzman

"Everyone get ya'll fucking asses in here"I yelled entering the conference room of the trap.

"What happened? Everything ight?"Frankie asked rushing in looking around just as everyone else walked in taking their seats.

"Isreal just called me telling me that punk ass Marco and his crew found out where Tez and Dre were hiding and showed up shooting up the store where they were shopping at"I explained and and soon all eyes were on me

"Wait hold up where the fuck is our cousins?"Frankie said grabbing his phone off the table

"I told Isreal to get them on the Jet back here. It's about to be a war and I don't know just how big" I said as I started to think of a plan.

"Aye Tez calling"Jay said holding his phone as he answered "Ya'll good?" He asked putting it on speaker.

"Yeah we good. We on the Jet now but tell Tony Marco still in Chicago. These mfkers were his weak ass nobodies"

"I'm here. So Marco ain't the one who shot at you?" I asked raising my eyebrow

"Nah man. Apparently when they put hit out they sent our picture and information to niggas out here cause they know we Mexican so they figured we was gonna hide out here with our family" He spoke and I just nodded my head as ideas started to flow through my head.

"Listen Tez. Ya'll don't worry about shit but getting here safely ight. We gonna have people waiting at the airport for ya'll to bring ya'll straight to us. We got everything else down here"Frankie spoke looking around making sure everyone was on the same page so far.

"Ight cuz. We'll see ya'll later. Please take care of Nahla man. I have a bad feeling about this shit"He said and I could tell he was tryna hold himself together.

This shit is the main reason why I made sure we stayed unknown. Anybody who was my blood family always kept a low profile because being in the cartel and having beef with other cartels never ends well. So far we've been untouchable but we all know that nobody stays untouchable forever. But all I knew we weren't going down without a fight.

"Nobody gonna touch her on our watch"I told them hoping it'll ease their nerves. I know that the only thing they're fearing right now is making sure nothing happens to their sister.

"I'll see ya'll when we land"With that he hung up

"Ima head over to abuela's crib with some of our men and stay guard out that way. Even though I highly doubt they know where she stay"Scar said getting up from his seat

"I'm going with"Trigger said getting up as well

"Ight take as many men as you need but remember to stay hidden. So have it surrounded but never visible "I told them and they nodded as my phone went off with a call from Nahla.

"Hold up Nahla calling"I told them answering the call "Wassup princess you good?" I asked

"Tony are my brothers in danger and please don't lie to me"She said with her voice cracking which made my heart drop.

"What are you taking about Nahla?"I asked her

"Tony please"She pleaded "I just got text from random numbers telling me that they missed my brothers the first time but they won't miss the second time Tony! Where the fuck are my brothers and why am I receiving these text? I tried calling and texting them but they aren't answering!" She continued and by now she was actually crying.

"Nahla relax and take a deep breath and chill please"I told her muting the phone "Scar and Trigger get to abuela's house and fast! They already texting Nahla's phone"I told them and they wasted no time in running out the room. I unmuted Nahla hearing her talk