Chapter Forty Part One

NOT EDITED

70 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! YALL BEEN ON A ROLL! KEEP IT UP😩💛
Third Person Pov

Milwaukee,WI

Tee arrived to his homie's trap house in Milwaukee and he couldn't be more relieved. Driving with a kidnapped person wasn't a joke. He was paranoid the whole way here because the last thing he wanted was to get caught and thrown in prison.

He's been there and he vowed to never return. He turned his car off taking a deep breath as he got out the car.

He looked around as he opened the back door seeing a knocked out Nahla. He had given her some more pills to put her to sleep so that the ride could go by smoother

"Come on baby" He said as he lifted her up in her arms bridal style

He closed the car door heading to the entrance.Reaching the door he did the knock so that they knew it was him.

"We're at your new home" He laughed at a sleeping Nahla.

He needed to figure out what exactly he was going to do with her. He knew it was only a matter of time before her family called the cops.

"Wassup Tee" His homie Fat said as he answered the door

"Move" He pushed past him walking into the room they had placing her down on the mattress that was laying on the floor

"This yo girl?" Fat asked looking at Tee lay the girl down.

"Yeah man. I just need to buy me some time to kill her brothers and that nigga Polo I told you about" Tee walked over to Fat

"You really gonna kill her family?" Fat looked at Tee wondering what has gotten into this little dude.

"It's only two brothers. They pussy as fuck so I know they gonna run to the cops the moment they find out she's gone" Tee laughed "After they dead we don't gotta worry about 12 coming after her so you can pimp her out if you want. She got some good shit"

He wasn't worried about Tez or Dre. In his head they were all talk and couldn't handle the real street life.

"Watch her real quick" Tee told fat as he walked out the room leaving Fat alone with Nahla

He walked closer to her so he could get a good look at her. He needed to see what he was gonna be working with if he ended up pimping her out.

Once he was right in front of her he got a close look at her. For some reason she looked really familiar.

"Where do I know her from?" He asked himself just as Nahla opened her eyes.

Staring into her grey bluish eyes it hit him. He knew exactly who she was now and knew that Tee along with himself were dead. He then knew that she was Frankie and Tony's cousin and Tez and Dre's sister.

He knew just how ruthless Tony and Frankie could get. Many didn't know what those two looked like because they kept an extremely low profile. So low that only a handful of people in the world knew what they look like or anything about them. All this was so that nobody could run and tell the cops anything about them because they were basically ghost.

They only appeared if they wanted to. the only way you saw them was if they wanted you to see them. And if they did show their face to you that meant your days were counted. So the next time you were to see their face was just minutes before your head was found hanging around the city and the police couldn't do anything about it because how can you arrest someone who doesn't leave a trace?