Flowers For The Tea Party

~Levi~

I sat in the small pink chair out in the gardens. Two guards stood behind me while my four-year-old daughter sat across from my pouring the 'tea' into one of her doll's cup. I promised Kuchel I'd have a tea party with her while (Y/N) was out with Petra for the day.

Lifting the toy cup up Kuchel pours the water into the cup. "Thank you, madam," I say, watching her pour her own cup she then raises her cup to tap mine. Afterward, I took a small sip of the cold water before setting the cup down.

Kuchel, after taking a sip then started making her dolls drink. She made pretend sipping sounds while talking to them as if they were real. When she had finished doing so she looked around at the flowers then at the table before darting her eyes up at me. "Dadda! We forgot to get the flowers!" she says.

Jumping out of her chair she ran around the table over to me. Grabbing my hands she pulled me up out of the small chair. Finally, my ass was starting to hurt. With my back bent down slightly, I follow her further into the gardens where she stopped in front of the red roses.

She pointed at them and looked up at me. I stood up straight while she held onto the bottom of my coat. "I want this flowers dadda!" she says incorrectly.

"You mean these flowers." I correct.

She nods her head and reached her hand out to try and pick one. "Kuchel wait!" I say, but it was too late she had pricked her finger on a thorn. Pulling away she felt her hand over her chest hiding the wounds.

"Owie!" she says in a high-pitched tone.

I kneel down and grab her shoulders. "You need to be more careful." I scold. It didn't take long for the waterworks to start. Her bottom lip stuck out and quivered as she looked at me sadly.

"I'm sorry Dadda," she says softly while looking down at her feet. With a sigh, I bring her into my arms and sit her on my lap. With my right hand, I wiped away her tears.

"Here princess, let me see," I say as I take her injured hand in mine, there on her pointer finger was a small little cut. Lifting her into my arms I stand up. "Let's go clean it, I'll have a servant pick the flowers for our tea party okay?" I ask.

She nods and wraps her arms around my neck, resting her head on my shoulder I quickly carried her back inside where I took her to the infirmary. Sending the nurses away I place Kuchel down on the bed before walking over to the cabinet where I pulled out a bandage and stuff to clean it out.

Walking back over to the bed I watched as she swung her feet back and forth while waiting patiently. "Hand," I say as I hold out mine. Quickly she places her hand in mine with her palm facing down. Gently with the peroxide on a small cotton ball, I dab at her finger and watch it start to bubble up a little.

Afterward, I take a small bandage and cover her finger. When I had finished, Kuchel jumped into my arms and hugged me gently. "Thank you dadda," she mumbles.

Slowly I bring my right hand and pat her back softly. "Uhuh... just don't make a habit," I mutter.