𝟎𝟒

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ! : ᴛᴏᴜꜱ ʟᴇꜱ ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ {ꜱᴛʀᴏᴍᴀᴇ} ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ (ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠᴜ){ɢʟᴀꜱꜱ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟꜱ} ɢᴇɴɪᴜꜱ {ʟꜱᴅ} ᴍᴏʀɪʀᴏ ᴅᴀ ʀᴇ {ᴍᴀɴᴇꜱᴋɪɴ} ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ {5ꜱᴏꜱ} 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

There was no denying that humans have feelings. Perhaps even the animals around them had some as well, but that didn't mean Adepti didn't have any. Immortal or mortal, one is always going to be bounded by emotions. Whether It'd be good or bad. So for those two Yakshas, feelings and emotions just got in the way. It didn't matter if they were male or female or an animal, they fought their way out of it. 

They tried at least. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

And to think you actually said "I love you" to the Adeptus in front of you. 

It made you sick to the stomach. Even if they weren't the exact words, you regret ever saying anything close to it. For the life of Morax, couldn't you keep your mouth shut? 

Xiao slowly took of his mask; his amber eyes stared directly at you. He seemed tense, as if he didn't know what to say. It wasn't the first time you said "I hate you" to him either. So why was he like that? 

It didn't matter though - because it gave you a chance to grab his weapon that was right next to you, and aimed to hit him right in the arm. But it was as if he was never there - he already was gone and a couple of steps in front of you. It made a scoff erupt from you. Was he scared or something? 

You looked at him closely. He was kneeling down because of the dodge - which he narrowly managed to escape - and was looking at you again. His eyes seemed to be the only light around you and it felt like you were drowning. It was like endless pools of amber that you couldn't escape, and he could care less. You were reminded how you always stared into them and would never be able to take your sight off him. It felt just the same right now. 

It made you disgusted. Why would you always catch yourself staring at the Yaksha like he was the only thing in the world that existed? The way he looked at you right now made your blood boil. You wondered; did he feel the same as you right now? Filled with hatred? Or regret? 

Too lost in your thoughts, you didn't hear xiao mumble something. You blinked your eyes at him, giving him a questioning gaze. 

"What? I couldn't hear you because you mumbled." 

Xiao glared at you, his shoulders stiffened before all you saw was the space where he was kneeling at. He appeared right in front of you, his gaze never faltered and he was still tense. 

He was trying to intimidate you. Was it working? You didn't have time to think if he was or not. He reached out his hand to grab his polearm in your grasp. It made you loosen your grip, but you never let go. He looked at you and narrowed his eyes. 

"I said you have my weapon. Your hands don't deserve to lay a finger on it." he seemed to certain with his words, like he was stating a fact. Was he treating you like an animal or something? 

Your eyes widened with anger as the hand on his weapon started to tremble. He however, remained perfectly still. His gaze challenging you to make a move. He didn't seemed bothered by what he said at all.