𝟎𝟕

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ: ʀʜɪɴᴇꜱᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴇʏᴇꜱ {ɢᴏʀɪʟʟᴀᴢ} ᴋɴᴇᴇ ꜱᴏᴄᴋꜱ {ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏꜱ} ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ (ᴜᴘꜱᴀʜʟ} ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ {ꜱᴄɪꜱꜱᴏʀ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀꜱ}

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

No one doubted the strength of the Adepti. In fact, no one dared underestimate them and their loyalty. Each of the Yakshas knew their strengths and what they were capable of - but no one told them to be prepared for any emotions being involved. Who said that they had to deal with something that only mortals were supposed to have? It wasn't something they enjoyed, not one bit. There was always emotions hidden from a certain Adeptus, but she didn't know any better - just like the rest. 

If only there was a guide to show how to handle them. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"I don't remember the last time I ate, but I'll be sure to know this time." you sighed in satisfaction and leaned your head down on the table. You were still at the same place where the traveler dragged you and there was no complaining. There was at least ten bowls of ramen displayed on the table - all from you - and each of them didn't leave anything behind. Not even a crumb. 

Aether was looking at you like a concerned mother would to her child. Except he didn't say anything, which seemed like the best option. For an Adeptus he wasn't sure if he should be shocked or not - after all you did get rid of a whole Hilichurl camp in less than a couple minutes. At this point he wouldn't be surprised if you could transform into an animal. 

Xiao was now standing in front of the table with a disgusted expression. The ten bowls were all empty and they all surrounded you. He figured that Aether ate some as well but after he told him it was all you, he felt even more disappointed. This was just embarrassing for the Adepti. Honestly, he felt like you were trying to make the name "Yaksha" a disgrace.  

He grumbled some incoherent words and stomped towards your figure. Why was he always put in situations like this? You must have thought taking a nap was a good idea, because your head wasn't even moving the slightest when he stood next to you. Did you seriously think resting right here was a good idea? He had no clue why you were still worthy of being called an Adeptus. 

Aether looked at Paimon and then at Xiao. He looked like he was restraining himself from flipping the table over completely. What he didn't expect, was for him to grab your hair and lift your face up. It wasn't an extremely hard grip, but it was enough to wake you up. Xiao looked like he was staring at his biggest pet peeve. And to him, he was. 

You hissed as soon as your hair was forcefully pulled. Who had the nerve to do something like that? It wasn't the strongest grip but it was enough for sparks of fire to come out of your hands. Getting your hair touched or messed with was something you didn't enjoy. At all. So getting it pulled was just testing your anger. It wasn't easy keeping hair neat and clean after all. 

Blinking your eyes, you saw Xiao looking down at you with a sour expression. He was the first thing you saw. 

How wonderful. 

"Hey! What the hell do you think your doing, stupid Yaksha! Let go of me this instant before I-" 

The Adeptus rolled his eyes and didn't listen to your whines. "I said it once, but I won't be afraid to say it again." he huffed. "You act like a weak mortal. If you are really worthy of being called an Adeptus, we wouldn't even be in this situation right now. Do you have no respect-"