𝟎𝟔

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ: ʙᴏʏꜰʀᴇɴ {ʟᴏᴠᴇʟᴇᴏ} ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ {ʀᴜꜱꜱ} ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍ.ɪ.ɴ.ᴅ. {ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀᴏʀɢᴀɴɪꜱᴍ} ᴅʀᴜɢꜱ {ᴜᴘꜱᴀʜʟ} ᴍʏ ʙᴏʏ {ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪꜱʜ}

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Despite all the obstacles she went through, she still managed to make the Adeptus question his... sanity. Almost everything she did made him regret seeing her. She pissed him off. But in the end she always paid back - she knew what she was doing since the beginning. It pissed him off so much. 

Why must she always come back to annoy him? 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

You didn't get hungry much - but when you did, all hell was going to be released. Such as right now. Your arms were waving in the air trying to get the attention of anything at this point since someone doesn't want to acknowledge your existence at the moment. Not to mention the little bits of fire you purposefully left behind on some bushes you passed by. It still seemed to be ignored. 

Xiao could care less if you were trudging just a few steps behind him, complaining loud enough for him to hear. Your face looked exhausted and you were dragging your feet. It only annoyed him more. 

For an Adeptus - one of the strongest alongside Xiao - this was a sad sight to see. It made you look weak. Hunger was never a problem for him so why should it be one to you? It didn't make any sense to him. 

Aether and Paimon were walking with you both, though you couldn't remember why. The last thing you remembered was you and Xiao arguing on the roof of the Inn before leaving with the traveler and its pet. Xiao - being the lone Yaksha he is - insisted on staying behind but the blondie practically dragged him out of the Inn. He surprisingly woke up after a few minutes from being knocked out and thankfully he didn't know it was you who did that did it to him. It was a smart move to hit him from behind. 

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

You stood with your arms crossed. The traveler was looking at you as if  you just grew another head. Paimon was... in simple terms, terrified but surprised. It was silent for what seemed like an eternity.  

No reaction from them even after revealing you were a Yaksha. 

Aether opened his mouth to speak only to shut it again. It looked like he thought about what he was going to say before lifting his head up. His eyes didn't show any hesitation anymore, but he still looked like he was anticipating whatever your answer was. 

"I thought Xiao was the only Yaksha alive. He said that he was the last to survive and-" 

Almost immediately fire formed around your body as you stood  with your arms still folded. Your eyes were covered by your hair - dramatically - and you  slowly tapped your finger against your arm. Even your voice sounded a little different. 

"He said that he was the last one alive? Pft, how pathetic of him to lie. That bastard only wanted all the glory to himself... did he forget about me or something? I'm not dead. Who does he think he is? He has some nerve. How dare he think I can die-" 

Your rambling was intimidating Aether - even if he didn't want to admit it - and it seemed like your flames were getting larger with each new sentence. It looked like you didn't even notice the fire that was casually on your body and could probably cause the Inn to set on fire as well.