𝟎𝟓

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ!: ᴋᴏᴋɪᴀ ꜰᴜᴋᴜʀᴏᴜ {ᴅᴀᴢʙᴇᴇ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ} ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ {ʏᴏᴀꜱᴏʙɪ} ʀᴇɴᴀᴛᴜꜱ {ᴀɪɴᴀ}

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The way Adepti think was always worth questioning. No mortal would be able to figure out what they were thinking, even after years of trying. That being said, it didn't mean it was impossible. Humans would try to understand her left and right, always leaving them with more questions than before. So why were they able to get into her heart so easily? She cared for them like a family and because of it, forgot her duty. And in return, she paid for it all at once. There was no need to worry though.

She carried the burden. Alone. 

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Flowers always brought her a sense of peace. Something about them made her calm. To this day, she still questions why they are so special to her. Anyone that knew her would know she was attached to them - like a moth to a light. The memories of all the flowers she has seen were buried somewhere deep in her mind. 

One thing she could remember though, was someone constantly giving her some almost every day. If only she could see the face once more. If only she could smile just as brightly as she did back then. If only that person was still by her side. 

If only she could go back in time. 

When she didn't kill and be tortured in return. When she could live peacefully with mortals and not be forced to hate them. When she wouldn't have to look at her blade and see blood. 

When her happiness wasn't robbed of her. 

She was told not to have any emotion. 

And she obeyed. She obeyed for the longest time. 

So why didn't she listen just that one time? 

The burden was to be forever carried with her. It was a divine punishment. 

But it was enough for no one to notice. 

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

You felt .. at peace. It was like you were as light as a cloud. You didn't know where you were or why you felt like this. The last thing that was available in your memory - which was still difficult to comprehend - was Xiao pushing you hard enough to make you unconscious. 

Where were you? The question lingered in your mind for the longest time. 

You couldn't tell if you were closing your eyes or if you were surrounded by pitch black.  But one question was soon answered, the feeling of being in the air was no longer. You could tell your feet reached ground but you could feel something else. 

It was like you were gently woken up from a dream, drowsiness was all you could feel. At the same time you were annoyed. You felt at peace just seconds ago and it was taken away.  What put you in this situation? 

Slowly blinking your eyes, you could see that you were surrounded by darkness. That was another one of your questions answered, but one came crashing into your mind the moment you looked down.