Date

Rebekah's POV
    I woke up, and my phone rang. I looked at it, and it read Stefan.

  I answered and said, " Stefan. What do I owe the pleasure?"

  He said, " I was wondering if you would go out with me tonight."

  I said, " I would love to."

He said, " Alright. Pick you up at 6."

I said, " Got it. Bye."

I hung up, and smiled. I got out of bed, and put my phone in my bedside table. I went to the closet, and put on my green skirt, my black crop top, and my black heels. I sped downstairs to the kitchen, and grabbed a blood bag, and drank it.

   Kol said, " Ooh. I got a date tonight. Now I have to go, and shop for a new outfit."

  I rolled my eyes, and said, " No one would ever date you, firstly. Secondly. Stop eavesdropping on my phone calls."

  He said, " Nope."

  I said, " You need to stop. It's getting annoying."

  Elijah said, " Will you both stop arguing."

  I said, " Once he stops eavesdropping on my calls."

Elijah said, " Kol, you are spending the day with Rebakah."

Kol, and I said, " Why?"

I said, " Why do I have to deal with him?"

Elijah said, " Well because he won't stop bugging me, and you are most likely going to the mall, like you do every weekend. I have work I need to get done, so you can deal with him."

I rolled my eyes, and said, " Ugh. Fine."

  Kol said, " No. I'm not going."

  I said, " You can. I can use the extra strength to lift all the shopping bags."

  Kol groaned, and Elijah laughed. I said, " Let's go."

  Kol nodded, and followed me out to my car. We got in, and drove to the mall. We arrived at the mall, and started shopping. Kol kept complaining the whole way through the mall.

   We soon stopped for some lunch, and then shopped some more. I had found a lace, spaghetti strap, emerald green dress.

  Four hours later, we arrived back at the house, and Got out of my car. Kol said, " Finally."

  I said, " Oh, shut it, Kol. It wasn't that bad."

  He said, " Yes it was."

I grabbed my shopping bags, and sped upstairs to my room. I put everything away.

   After I finished putting everything away, I got a shower. After my shower, I put on my dress, with my green heels. I walked out of my bathroom, and sat down at the vanity. I put on some eyeliner, and eyeshadow, and then put on my diamond earrings. 

   I heard the doorbell ring, and I stood up, and grabbed my clutch. I sped downstairs, and seen Nik opening the front door, and there was Stefan in a suit. Nik said, " Stefan! What are you doing here?"

Stefan looked confused, and said, " Do I know you?"

I said, " Stefan, this is my brother Niklaus. He's a menace. I usually just ignore him."

Nik, and Stefan looked at me. Stefan said, " You look beautiful."

Nik said, " Who said you are allowed to go on a date with him?"

I said, " I did. Now move."

Nik said, " Luckily, I also have someone to meet."

Nik sped out of the room, and I sighed. Stefan said, " Are you ready to go?"

I said, " Yes."

He smiled, and we walked outside, and got in his car. We drove out of town, and to a restaurant, called 'Ripper flood.'

I laughed at the name, and Stefan said, " Is something wrong?"

I said, " No."

He nodded, and we got out of the car. We went inside, and got seated at a table. He ordered for me, and the waiter walked away.

  I took a sip of my wine, and said, " This place is nice."

  He said, " Well, for you I figured something fancy and out of the way you would love."

  I smiled, and said, " I don't care where we go. As long as I'm with you."

  He nodded, and we talked some more. Then our food came, and we ate, and talked.

Two hours later, we arrived back at the mansion. We got out of the car, and he walked me to the door. I said, " I enjoyed dinner."

He said, " I did too. Goodnight, Rebekah."

I said, " Goodnight, Stefan."

He pecked my cheek, and he went to his car. I went inside, and sped upstairs to my room.

I changed into my pjs, and walked into my bedroom. I seen Kol sitting on my bed. He said, " Dear diary, Stefan kissed my cheek, and it's like everything is right again in the world. I finally get to be happy with him, even if he doesn't have his memories. Love, Rebekah."

I seen my diary in his hands, and I sped over, and grabbed it out of his hands. I said, " Stop getting into my things."

He said, " Why?"

I said, " Get out."

He said, " Whhhyyyy?"
I said, " Cause I'm going to bed. Out."

He sighed, and left my room. I sighed, and laid down, and soon fell asleep.

Stefan's POV
I drove to the house, by the falls. It's one I've been going to for over the past two years. I got out of my car, and went inside. I seen him sitting on the couch, and I said, " Mikael."

He said, " How's my daughter?"

I said, " She's fine, happy."

He said, " What about my other children?"

I said, " I guess they are settling into the town. I've never really met all of them."

He said, " Oh, but you did."

I said, " No I didn't."

He said, " You did. You were like family to them. Chicago in the 20s."

I said, " Rebekah wouldn't lie to me."

He said, " Oh, but she did. Go ahead and ask her for yourself."

He sped and stood in front of me. He said, " Go ahead and ask her. Just don't tell anyone it's me you are speaking to."

I nodded, and left. I got in my car, and drove to my house.