Truth

Rebekah's POV
It's been two months, and Stefan has been great. We are happy together. Nik has been seeing someone, but I can't figure out who. Caroline has also been way too happy, and she's keeping something from all of us. OMG! Caroline is dating my BROTHER!

I woke up, and smiled. I put on my red dress, and red heels. I sped to Nik's room, and went inside. He was in bed, sleeping, till I came into the room. He sat up, and said, " What are you doing in my room, Bekah?"

I said, " You're dating Caroline!"

He said, " What?"

I said, " You heard me. You are dating my best friend!"

He said, " How did you find out?"

I said, " I put two and two together. Caroline has been awfully happy lately, and you have been obviously seeing someone, cause you've been out every night."

He said, " Get out."

I said, " So, you aren't denying it?"

He said, " No. get out."

I sighed, and left his room. I sped downstairs to the kitchen, and grabbed a blood bag, and drank it. The doorbell rang, and I sped to the foyer. I opened the door, and there was Stefan.

  He said, " Tell me the truth."

I said, " What do you mean?"

   I stepped aside, and let him in. I closed the door, and he said, " Did we meet in the 20s in Chicago?"

  I sighed, and Kol came downstairs, and said, " Ooh. Someone's in trouble."

I rolled my eyes, and said, " Nik!"

Nik and Elijah came into the foyer. Nik said, " What now?"

I said, " Stefan, go sit in the living room. Elijah, Kol go sit with him."

    Kol said, " I'm not a bloody babysitter."

  I looked at him, and he went to the living room with Elijah, and Stefan. I said, " Nik, give him his memories."

  He said, " Why? You didn't want to give them to him."

  I said, " He knows that we met on the 20s. I don't know how, but he has a feeling that we did. Give them back."

He said, " Fine. But if there's repercussions it's on you, not me."

I said, " I will deal with them."

  He nodded, and we went to the living room. Nik put his hand on Stefan's shoulder, and looked into his eyes, and said, " Remember."

  Stefan closed his eyes, and Nik went and walked out of the living room. Kol, and Elijah walked to the parlor. Stefan opened his eyes, and said, " Rebekah. I remember everything. We did meet in the 20s. We were in love. I was best friends with your brothers."

I said, " Yes. We had to take away the memories. We couldn't take you with us, cause you would draw attention to us."

He said, " Why? Who was that man?"

I said, " I can't tell you."

He said, " Why not? I thought we were closer than that."

He grabbed my hand, and I said, " No."

He said, " Please."

I said, " I can't."

He said, " Then I am going to go."

He sped out of the house, and I sighed.

  Kol came into the living room, and said, " Oh, no. Does that mean you both broke up? Finally!"

  I rolled my eyes, and said, " Shut up. Where's Nik?"

  He said, " Probably in his studio, or office."

  I sped to Nik's office, and didn't see him. I went to his studio, and seen Nik making out with Caroline on the chair in his studio.

  I said, " Hello!"

  They both pulled apart, and Caroline got off Nik's lap, and said, " Rebekah, I was looking for you."

  I said, " Nice try. I know you both are together."

  She said, " Thank god. I wanted to tell yous, but Klaus didn't want to tell yous."

  I said, " Yeah. Well, he tends not to want to tell us about his conquests. Not that you are one, but he doesn't like to tell us anything."

  Nik said, " Well, I know you and Kol will end up running her away. That's why I didn't tell yous."

  I rolled my eyes, and said, " Well, Stefan officially hates me."

  Caroline said, " Awe. Why?"

I said, " Nik gave him his memories back, and now because I won't tell him who Mikael is, he's mad."

  Caroline said, " I'm sure he will come around."

  Nik said, " Well, you aren't telling him."

  I said, " I know, and I won't. I won't let anyone find out."

  He nodded, and Caroline said, " Who is Mikael?"

  I said, " No one."

   She said, " Okay. Well, Bekah want to go shopping."

  I said, " Sure."

   Nik said, " Oh, no. I wanted to spend today with you."

  I said, " You spent every night with her."

  Nik sighed and Caroline said, " He could come with us."

  I laughed, and Nik groaned.

  Nik said, " You girls have fun."

  Caroline said, " Alright. Bye Klaus. See you later."

  Caroline, and I sped downstairs to outside. We got in my car, and drove to the mall.

  On the way, Caroline said, " I'm sorry for what happened between you and Stefan."

   I said, " It's fine. I shouldn't of even bothered to bring his memories back. Only if I know who told him that we had a past."

  Caroline said, " Oooh. I know what we can do."

  I said, " What is it?"

  She said, " A stake out! We can follow Stefan around, and see where he goes."

  I said, " I don't know about that."

  She said, " Come on. We can see what happens, and where he goes. Who he sees."

  I said, " Yeah, that sounds good."

  Caroline said, " Yes. Now we need outfits."

  I smiled, and we arrived at the mall. We started shopping, and then we stopped for some lunch. We then shopped some more.