Mikaelson Ball

Rebekah's POV
I woke up, and someone opened the curtains, and the sun shined in.

I said, " Kol, get out."

  The person said, " Not Kol."

  Kat. I got up, and squealed. I went over, and hugged her. She said, " Ahh. I missed you."

  I said, " I missed you, sister."

  She said, " Well, tonight's the night."

  I said, " Yes."

   She said, " Come on. Get dressed. You need a dress, and luckily there's a dress room right beside this one."

  I nodded, and she left my room. I put on my black crop top, my shorts, and my black heels. I sped downstairs to the kitchen. I seen Kat, and Elijah making out.

I said, " Get a bloody room."

  They pulled apart, and Elijah said, " Sorry, we were just."

  I said, " I don't want to hear it."

  He put his head down, and left the kitchen. I said, " We do eat there."

  She got off the counter, and said, " Well, if you wouldn't of taken forever."

  I rolled my eyes, and grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it. I sighed, and said, " Let's go."

She said, " What are we doing?"

I said, " We are going to get Care from Nik's room, and then going to the dress room, and looking for a dress."

  Kat said, " Care? You're friends with Caroline? She's dating Klaus? Seriously, how much did I miss?"

  I said, " You didn't miss much. Mikael is alive. Stefan and I were together, now he isn't speaking to me. Nik, and Caroline are together, and so bloody happy. Elijah has been missing you. Kol has been annoying me. Kol, and are go to high school. Sadly, I have to be friends with the whiny doppelgänger."

  She said, " Wow. Kol going to school! Hahaha."

  I said! " I know. I laughed about it too."

  She nodded, and I said, " Let's go steal Caroline from Nik."

She said, " I still want to know how Klaus is dating the happy Care Bear."

  I laughed, and we walked upstairs. I said, " They are both alike in many ways. Plus, Nik could always use some good in him. I always wanted Nik to be happy, and he is happy with Caroline."

  She nodded, and we arrived at Nik's room. I knocked on the door, and said, " Nik, you and Caroline better be decent."

  I opened the door, and Nik, and Caroline were sitting in bed, with the sheet covering them. I said, " Nik!"

  Nik said, " What?"

  Caroline said, " What are yous doing in here?"

  Kat said, " Well, we came to get you. You have five minutes to get ready."

Nik said, " Whatever. Out."

I sighed, and Kat, and I walked out of the room. We stood in the hall, waiting for Caroline to come out.

Five minutes later, Caroline came out, wearing a red dress. She said, " Whats up?"

I said, " We need dresses for tonight. Come."

She nodded. We went to the dress room by my bedroom.

We went inside, and Care said, " So, what kind of ball is this?"