16

When they got outside, they found a white van parked outside the gates and the rest of their friends already waiting for them.

Nagisa, Rio and Kayano stopped talking when Karma came into view. "Karma!" Kayano and Nagisa rushed up to hugged their friend whom them haven't seen for a long time.

Rio walked up to them, smiled at the red head, before punching his jaw(Author: He gets punched a lot these days doesn't he?)

"Owe! What the hell?!" Karma held his aching jaw, and looked up at the blonde woman glaring at him. Then, the glare softened and she gave him a smile. "Nice to see you again Bakarma" she chuckled, holding out her hand for him to take.

Karma smirked, before taking her hand and was pulled to his feet. "Hey" Itona got out of the van and walked up to them, looking awkwardly to the side. "I-it's good to see you" he said. "You've..um, gotten taller" Itona scratched his cheek.

Rio smirked at the white haired man. "He wouldn't stop talking about you, he was excited to see you again" she revealed.

"Those are lies!" Itona yelled. "I-I mean I am happy to see you again Karma! Just not that-- I haven't been talking about you" Itona stammered, a faint blush on his cheek as he turned his head to the side.

Karma couldn't help but smile. "It's good to see you too Itona"

Itona's eyes widened and he faced the red head. "I--" he started.

"Let's go!" Gakushū came between the two and sent a harsh look at Itona. He then grabbed Karma's hand and dragged the red head with him towards the van.

Rio smirked at the scowling strawberry blonde. "Oh this trip is going to be fun" the woman giggled. Kayano and Nagisa shared knowing looks.

"Why are you following me Akabane?! If you think you get to sit beside me well that's a no! Go sit with Nagisa or Rio or Kayano! Oh I know, how about Itona?!" Gakushū yelled at the red head who didn't even bat an eye at him.

The red head looked down at their joined hands. "If you don't want me to follow you or sit with you, then let go of my hand" he smirked tauntingly.

Gakushū cursed himself a thousand times, and blushed in embarrassment. He hurriedly let go of Karma's hand and got inside the van, sitting at the very back.

Karma chuckled, before following him inside, Itona followed Karma.

The red head was sitting between Gakushū and Itona. He looked to Gakushū's side and noticed the strawberry blonde kept biting his lip irritably.

Itona was chewing on clover chips.

Soon everyone was inside, and Ren started the engine. Rio who was sitting with Ren at the front, turned on the radio for music.

"Let's go!" Ren cheered and everyone else, minus a grumpy Gakushū, cheered along with him.