3. once upon a time...

"Why are you with the Mikaelsons?" Bonnie's face was ice cold and I could feel the dark magic radiating off her.

"Because... I got no damn clue and I don't give a single shit." I really didn't know why I was here, but I sure as hell was making the most of it. I let a smile form on my face at those thoughts.

I heard a clicking noise near me and I snapped back into reality — whatever this reality was — and saw Bonnie clicking her fingers to grab my attention. She had a look on her face, signaling she had just asked a question.

"Crap! Sorry... I spaced out. Continue," My cheeks were heating. I was looking like a fool in front of one of the most amazing people ever. Shit!

"Well, I was saying—" She stopped halfway through her sentence and her eyes rolled back in her head. I didn't know what to do. I was just frozen in place. Once her eyes rolled back, one was gold, the other white.

"Ah, Miss Harland, a pleasure to meet you." I was shocked, to say the least, when I heard a familiar witch's voice. Qetsiyah. She seemed to notice this and let a sinister smirk crawl up her face.

"Oh be quiet," Bonnie then growled at herself... well, not herself but at Qetsiyah. Though, once again, it wasn't Bonnie. It was the almighty Original witch bitch. "You're scaring the poor child,"

"Hold the hell up. What the frick is happening? How are y'all here? And why you gotta possess Bon Bon?" I was almost about to start a rant at that point until the gold eye glowed at me and my head started aching.

What the fuck?

"Ow! Frickin' witches," I mumbled beneath my breath. I looked back at the multi-coloured eyes and saw that they were watching intently.

"Now that we have your attention, you must do something for us," Qetsiyah's voice spoke. It was almost stone-cold — only just could you hear emotion creeping in. I was confused as to why they wanted me to do something for them... and then it hit me. I was brought here for a reason... fuck.

"Did you bring me here?" I avoided their statement, hoping they wouldn't notice. They did.

"You would know that if you would just listen," Esther's voice spoke with venom. I was so caught up in the two elderly witches that I didn't even realize what was happening to Bonnie. She was going green, her veins becoming a prominent gold, and tears of blood were streaming down her face.

"Tell me later. Let Bonnie live. Come to me in a fuckin dream or something... just let Bonnie live." I was pleading with them. I really didn't need the Scooby Gang on my back for this.

"Such a demanding child," they both spoke, both eyes crossed as if they were looking at each other. It took a minute, but then both eyes rolled back into Bonnie's head and she dropped onto the ground. I had to act fast because she didn't look good whatsoever, so I slumped her over my shoulder and limped over to the Scooby Gang's table. Caroline's eyes went up to see her friend hunching next to me. Her eyes went dark, and she sped up next to me and grabbed Bonnie.

"What did you do?!" she seethed at me while checking her friend for any further injuries. I felt nauseous looking at the amount of blood that coated Bonnie. I didn't realize how bad the damage was until I looked from afar. Blood was drying on her face, the golden veins making blood seep out of her nails, and her body was looking more skeletal. Good God, what have I done?

"I-I don't know. Shit happened, and then this and I didn't even realize it was this bad. Oh God. I should've done something earlier... I am so sorry Caroline, and Bonnie if you can hear me I'm sorry," I was rambling at this point and Caroline seemed to notice my sincerity. Her face softened a bit, but it returned to the harsh look when Bonnie started coughing — little bits of blood came out as well. Care's eyes went down to Bonnie and whispered some things to her I couldn't quite make out. I looked up from the two to see the Scooby Gang come over.