Chapter Six

Y'all thought I was dead or wouldn't update this, didn't you 😌 WRONG! I rarely abandon or forget about my stories. I just take breaks. I'll let you know if something is abandoned. I'm just going through some major shit right now and don't have the energy to devote to this which is such a shame because writing is my passion. However, this will be my last sexual story for a while. I'm actually moving on to writing my own stories that are proper and more elegantly written with far less... Sex. Anyways, enjoy!! I love you all and hope this message reaches you well! I love you all and do apologize for a veryate chapter

A gentle, yet large hand, presses against my back and shakes me lightly. I groan a bit as the shaking makes my pounding headache worse and my stomach feels like it's going to evacuate whatever contents it may contain. The shaking gets a little rougher and I manage to mutter a protest. I hear a hefty sigh and then the sound of boots walking, followed by a shutting door. Whoever it was, thankfully left me alone and I drift off to sleep.

Sometime later, I wake up feeling much better. I still have a slight headache but much better than before. I sit up and glance around. The room is empty and the way the sun is shining into the little room tells me it's past noon. I sigh, feeling like I wasted a day sleeping when I could have been having fun with all my friends.

I roll out of bed and plant two feet on the floor and stand. The world swirls around me so I grab hold of the wall to steady myself. I feel like I might hurl so I quickly make my way to the bathroom. Thankfully I manage to make it in time but I only dry-heave which hurts. Once I no longer feel sick, I make my way to the sink and rinse my mouth out with water and drink some as well.

It's at this moment that I realize I'm fully naked. What in the hell happened last night? I remember Sir Goro pouring me a few drinks, some chatting, and then??? I look around the room and spot my shorts near the toilet and a vague memory of struggling to get them on comes back to me. Did I come out of the bathroom naked? I groan to think how that went down.

I retrieve my shorts and to my surprise, no underwear. That's odd... If my underwear arent in my shorts, then where are they? I look around and the only other thing I find is my shirt. I leave the bathroom and look around the bedroom to no avail. What if they're... Yep. I find my lost underwear in the bed. Sometime during the night I must have taken them off. That means... The image of our two naked bodies pressed up against each other turns me on and I can't help but get hard.

"No Keitaro!" I scold myself. "Now is not the time to be having bad thoughts or relieving yourself!"

The door to the cottage flies open and I yelp in surprise. "Well, good morning camper!" Aiden chirps happily as he shuts the door behind him. "Sir Goro told me you were sick and to bring you some food and water later in the day!" I nod and Aiden walks past me, sitting the stuff he's carrying on the table next to the bed. There's water, soup, and some vitamins as well.

He turns around, his apron flapping gently, and hands me the water and vitamins. "Take these with this water. Do it quickly too. Those leave a bad taste in your mouth." He shivers as if just the thought of the taste grosses him out. "Good boy!" he coos after I swallow them in one gulp. This kind of turns me on and I can feel my cock growing again which catches Aiden's eyes though he pretends like he doesn't notice.

I turn around and climb onto the bed, grabbing my underwear and quickly slide them on and instantly feel less embarrassed. I turn around, ready for some soup only to find Aiden blushing and staring at me while his apron is being pushed outwards from his body. "Aiden?" I ask, trying to break him out of whatever trance he's in.

"You have a beautiful hole- ER I mean... you- I-" Aiden stops talking. His entire face is burning red hot and he just hands me the soup without making eye contact and quickly leaves.