FAN MAIL; anon

FAN MAIL; anon

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i love you!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❝i love you!❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dear Itoshi Sae,

BYE I'M DUMB.

It's not like I'd be able to talk to you at that conference, I was forced to sit there and take notes.

If you noticed in my previous letters, each paragraph is a separate topic. I don't know why I do it, it's kinda just a forced habit. If everything isn't organized in my writing it feels messy, but when other people do it, it's fine LOL. Honestly, it's not causing me any problems so I really can't care. I think I'll start being like a normal mf and stop separating my paragraphs like how I used to.

BRO I BRIBED THAT EGO BITCH INTO ALLOWING ME TO BUY FRUITY PEBBLES. Now I don't have to eat whatever healthy shit Blue Lock has to offer. Basically I told him I'll stop coming into his office unannounced to fuck around and annoy him, AND HE AGREED. So I bought 5 boxes when Anri-san and I went to run errands. We stopped at some sketchy convenience store (Lawson doesn't have Fruity Pebbles, sadly).

The cashier there gave me a look like I was on drugs then asked me if I wanted some knock off wheat cereal instead. Like no bitch, give me my Fruity Pebbles.

Long story short, don't buy cereal in Japan I guess.

I was coaching the Blue Lock 11 boys + the substitutions today and damn was it crazy. During the water break Bachira ran to me and jumped onto me with his sweaty ass body. He proceeded to ask for me to share my cereal with him??? Like no??? If BLLK wins the match against y'all then maybe I'll share as a reward, but for now it's a solid hell fucking no.

Regarding the water break ^^ I was scrolling through Pinterest out of boredom and saw a Hanma x K*saki doujin and it traumatized me LMAO. Hiori walked past me from behind and caught a glimpse of my phone. Him being the asshat he is to me, snatched my phone, looked at the doujin, and made fun of me :/ Whatever, we had a good laugh out of it at least. Though he did show Bachira, and I know that coconut head isn't gonna let it go for as long as I live (even though me stumbling upon it was a complete accident).

I can't wait to see the match though!! To be honest, the U-20 team has an advantage to win since most of you guys have way more experience than BLLK. It's the sad truth. I'm not saying that one of you are better than the other, but years of experience can make up for simply being a prodigy (like you Mr. Worldwide JKJK), right?

Personally, I don't care who wins, I'm just worried that if BLLK loses, my friends would never be able to play in the football industry again. Ego-bitch did say that if they lose, they won't be able to play as a super star ever again. On the contrary, he's dramatic so it could just be a "white" lie to make them work harder. IT'S SO CONFUSING I MIGHT SOB.

Waiting for it all to end so I can go home and not have to wake up at 7 am every day. I miss sleeping in till noon, but now if I don't wake up on time I have a yakisoba obsessed hoe on my ass.

Sometimes I wonder what it'll be like if I worked for the U-20 team instead.

Aaa I'm getting off track once again.

I love you, bye bye!

Love,
Anonymous

Love,Anonymous