FAN MAIL; anon

FAN MAIL; anon

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i love you!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❝i love you!❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dear Itoshi Sae,

Haha, so funny with the Kanji thing.

I know I'm terrible at writing, so no need rub it in even more :/

The U-20 VS Blue Lock match is coming up in a week!! I'm terrified and I'm not even playing, just spectating. Our "uniforms" came in though. Sadly we won't be receiving them till the day of the match. I just got to try it on early, if that makes sense. For me, it's just a trench coat with the BLLK logo and stuff.

Blue Lock's jersey is so pretty!! I think I'm the one dropping off y'alls uniforms, so that means I get to possibly see you? Unless you deliberately avoid me, which would be rude of you.

Speaking of the U-20, I actually talked to Shidou Ryusei today before breakfast. I don't know how I ran into that mf but I did. He was being an annoying bastard, saying how he was better than everybody. He's the one who got electrocuted for fighting, whatta idiot if you ask me.

I'm not gonna bring up who he fought with since you probs don't wanna hear it, and I think you already know.

I'm writing this at lunch while Bachira deadass is looming over my shoulder.

Hi Itoshi Sae!! - Bachira

Ew look at his ugly ass handwriting. (He slapped me LOLOL)

Nah because bitches younger than me are 10x prettier than me. I'M GONNA CRY. They're living the life I wish I had. At least I can make a decent eyeliner wing </3 Me at a talent show, showing off my "skills" in eyeliner while crying because I keep messing up. I love contradicting myself.

PLEASE EVEN MEGUMI FUSHIGURO HAS NICER LASHES THAN ME (and you & your bro). I'm jealous, hand over your secrets. Wtf do I need to do to grow out my barely visible lashes? If I curl them it'll look weird, I hate it here.

I'm deadass an insecure mf who says they're seggsy just to try and trick their mind into thinking so. Pathetic.

You on the other hand...

You're actually seggsy. Have you ever thought about modeling?? My friend Yukimiya is a model, I could get him to have you talk with his manager!! Imagine you on the covers of magazines and it's NOT for football. The people & fans will be swooning :V As they should tbh..

OKAY BUT THE WEIRDEST THING HAPPENED TO ME TODAY. I decided to get in contact with someone I haven't talked to in a while and our interaction was so damn strange. He offered to fuck (as a joke, I think). I KID YOU NOT I ALMOST OFFED MYSELF RIGHT THERE. He went from a sweet angel to a horny demon (Shidou???) I was terrified. I was gonna fall out of my seat.

Like we used to mess around after school like children. Pushing each other playfully, carrying each other, etc. He says not to try and carry him because he's tall as fuck and I'm short so I might break my back. Then he proceeds to say, "I can break your back doing something else jk." I WAS NOT READY FOR THAT. WHO THE FUCK SAYS THAT AFTER 2 YEARS OF NOT TALKING???

Only him I guess.

Thanks for listening to me rant about my wack day!!

I love you!! Bye!

Love,
Anonymous

Love,Anonymous