FAN MAIL; anon

FAN MAIL; anon

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i love you!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❝i love you!❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dear Itoshi Sae,

Hi hi!!

I feel really crappy today el oh el </3

I'm scared to grow up, isn't that stupid? I'm wasting the remaining moments of my teenage years doing nothing but laze around. My school friends are all hanging out, going to the mall, interacting with one another, yk? But here I am at Blue Lock.

Don't get me wrong, I love it here, it's just that sometimes I wish I was elsewhere. Everyday feels the same and it kinda hurts. I'm probs just being irrational, it might be overreacting as per usual.

My family constantly asks me what I want to do when I grow up but idfk. It's so damn stressful and my mind normally spirals into an inescapable void. I'm aware life isn't easy, I have to work for what I want. I just wish they'd understand I can't handle such questions, I hardly even have a path I'm willing to commit to in the near future.

BUT ENOUGH WITH THIS SHIT.

Anri-san took me shopping today!! It was a free day and when I told her I wasn't feeling good she said that we could go out together (we're besties frr frr). We went to a mall a little bit too far from BLLK but we got permission to go so it's fine.

We were window shopping for most of the time; mainly since I'm broke af. I found out that I look good in red. LIKE BRO... I accidentally inflated my ego because of it.

Spending the day with her really made my mood go up!! We got boba after (me with caramel milk tea aha). I asked for it with boba, even though I hate it, and ended up regretting it. The tapioca balls ended up getting disgustingly chewy with how cold the drink was, wouldn't recommend it. Don't worry, I paid for my own shit. I may be cheap but I'm not like that, maybe. In the car we jammed out to some very sexy songs, there was some E ve my beloved, random English songs, etc. 10/10 would definitely hang out with her again :)) She's like the older sister I never had.

Like I said, I'm broke, so I only ended up getting 2 shirts. One was the red one I was talking about and the other was a black sorta crop top with a collar. To the mall I wore a white JJK Gojo t-shirt and jeans, I've never felt more confident. Sorry if I sound narcissistic, I'm really not.

The first thing I did when I got back to BLLK was go straight to my favorite person's dorm to irritate the fuck out of him LMAO. Well, after I put my stuff away and changed into something more comfortable. I showed him the pictures I took from today's outing. We then sat down to shit talk people in bad rom-coms until I had to get back to my room to wash up for dinner.

I don't get to talk/see him often because that bitch is in the U-20 team, temporarily at least. Whenever I'm free I visit him like a decent human being. IDK.

At dinner I sat with Bachira and Isagi, as always. Bachira would not shut up about canned pineapples while wearing a shit eating grin, cute <<platonically>>. I offered to buy some AS A JOKE MIGHT I ADD and his eyes lit up so now I have to get the next time I'm at the store. Don't know when that'll be though. Maybe after the match?

Okay okay, it's like 12 am and I want to go to bed early for once. Goodnight!! I love you!

Love,
Anonymous

Love,Anonymous