"𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭"

𝕭𝖚𝖎𝖑𝖉 𝖆 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊
𝕭𝖚𝖎𝖑𝖉 𝖆 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊
𝕭𝖚𝖎𝖑𝖉 𝖆 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊

— And finally we have 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡; the baby of the group. The sweetest, kindest and loveliest girl you will ever met. But let me tell you she could be pretty sentimental when it comes to watching puppy movies. Born to Famous English actor Benedict Cumberbatch and the beautiful English avant-garde theatre and opera director, playwright, and former performer Sophie Hunter.

Although she recently turned twenty one her acting career and experience was pretty wide. Starting her modeling career at the age of eight and making her first movie debut next to her father at the age of thirteen make her one of the youngest and most sought-after girls in Hollywood.

But now she was stuck with us, making her first debut in a series. Although she started filming when half of the first season was ready, Venus managed to adapt very well and her relationship with us was surprisingly unique, from her bubbly personality to her spontaneity, we all knew that this girl was going to make a good click with all of us. And so it was, many were her fans, but when they met her, she was welcomed with open arms and above all, a certain boy with light brown hair and beautiful oceanic eyes.

"And that's a wrap on season two!" The director and producer Jonas Pate said in the megaphone. Everyone hugged for a couple of minutes, and Venus being Venus was sobbing like a baby.

"Vee?" Drew said quietly when he saw the petite girl in a corner not celebration like the rest of the cast. Slowly he approached her and brought her into a big bear hug. "Don't cry Darling." He said softly while kissing the top of her head, making her cry harder.

"Bu-but," she started between sobs. "I'm not going to see everyone so often." She cried again. Venus Cumberbatch knew that once she finished filming Outer banks season two she needed to return to London with her family and go into her next project.

"Forget about that, we can talk about that when we get home." Drew said while wiping her tears away with his thumps.

"Okay." Venus said quietly while looking into his eyes.

He chuckled and laughed. "Now come on we got a party to attend!" He said while pulling her towards the big group of people hugging.

It was true, Venus Cumberbatch was complete and madly in love with Drew Starkey since the moment they spoke. They a started a relationship a couple of months into filming, an Venus couldn't help but fall in love more with the boy that treat her like a princess. Most of the cast knew that the pair where a couple but they decided to keep it out of the public eye.

The duo became really close before the wrap on season one ended but at that time Drew was Austin's roommate, so the girls decided to share departments. Between the time when season one was over and quarantine started, Drew asked his girl to move in with him so they could quarantine together because Austin was returning home and staying there until further noticed, leaving the twenty seven year old boy alone. But they didn't knew that being home alone would have brought so severe and life time consequences.

Because of covid the duo couldn't really work so it was just the two of them twenty-four seven. Making lovely sweet Venus be hopelessly devoted to Drew Starkey and vice versa.

Albeit Venus and Drew where a couple at first he was her best friend, there they stood Drew was sat on her bed all dress ready to party while the brunette was still trying to figure out what to wear. "Pink or red?" She said while picking up the two dresses so he can see them.

"One hundred percent red." He said, watching the brown haired girl was fun to him. She was always running around, but he loved that she didn't had to try hrs to look beautiful.

"Okay, I'll be back in a minute." Venus said and the run towards the bathroom to change her sweatpants and sport bra.

In the mid-time Drew decided to look around his girlfriend's room, he loved how she loved having everything neat and in place. She had many photos of both of them laughing or even kissing on her Sage green wall. He was so into the photos that he didn't hear nor see Venus exit the bathroom.

She watching him curiously, from his posture and his concentration in the wall. "are you ready?" She asked

Drew was took out of his trance and turned his head towards the girl. She look pretty. "Nice! Look I told you, the red was the one."

Venus giggled, if you'll pay closely attention to her cheeks you could see a light blush. "Come on! They are waiting for us." She took his hand and exited their shared apartment.

Going out clubbing in the Charleston was a totally new experience. The English girl didn't like drinking but at dancing, she was killing it. Many of her friends weren't sure where she kept so much energy but everyone was enjoying and having fun.

"I love this song!" Madelyn said while holding Chase's hand and dragging him to the dance floor.

Everyone in the cast had a partner to dance except for Venus, the petite girl decided to take a break just when a slow song was playing. From her spot in the club she watched how Rudy danced with Elaine, Madelyn danced with Chase, Madison danced with Mariah,  JD was dancing with Carlacia and Austin was dancing with a random girl he met that night. Drew on the other hand was no were in sight, that was until a a hand was placed in her waist. "Wanna dance beautiful?" Drew asked, his breath hitting her ear sending shivers down her spine.

She nodded but before she could said something else she felt the urge of throwing up, but seeing that it was all of sudden she did right there, in Drew shoes. She was so ashamed that on the drive home she didn't wanted to even look at him.