𝐈

— "I told you Vee, it's fine." Drew said while placing his hand on her cheek so she could look at him. After the night she puked in his shoes she was trying to avoid him but it was just imposible.

"I feel so bad." She murmured quietly While trying to look away from his blue eyes.

"You shouldn't be, thing like this happen and it's okay." He said softly, "we are humans."

When Drew said that sentence it mande Venus smile a little making him lean in and kiss her briefly and letting her continue packing her luggage.

Venus Was Returning home after ten months of not seeing her family, So receiving a message from Venus telling her family she was at the airport really thrilled them.

"Bye bye captain." Venus said towards chase, while saluting.

"We are going to miss you Vee!" Maddison said to the English girl. Unlike Venus the rest of the cast was going to stay in Charleston, although the girl invented them to London for a couple of weeks the cast declined.

After hugging everyone except for Drew that was the only one going with her, they started to walk away. Hand in hand and with big smiles on their faces. Drew haven't meet Venus family in person but occasionally used to appear on the video call the girl made.

Venus and Drew had just arrived at the London's airport and they were looking for her family in the exit. There was no paparazzi so on one side she was relief. "Venus!" She heard a female voice yelled while the lady waved her arm in hopes that her daughter see her.

"Mum!" She yelled while running towards her family, Drew following behind.

"My sweet sweet girl!" Sophie said while hugging her tightly. "We missed you."

"Bloody hell! Noah! You are taller than Josh now!" The girl giggle while he passed her hand on her youngest brother hair.

"Hey there darling." His father Benedict said while hugging the girl and kissing her forehead, he turned to oil at the boy next behind his daughters and said, "you must be Drew, we have heard a lot of good thing about you." Benedict said with a smile.

"That's me sir." Drew said while extending his hand so he could grab it.

"Just call me Benedict." The English man told Drew, He continued by grabbing Venus two bags and putting them in the car next to his bags.

On the way home the brown-haired girl was telling her family all the things that she did when she was away filming,Venus told her parents everything, the parents-daughter relationship they have was really strong and beautiful.

"I've been eating a lot lately." Venus said while laughing. Drew was sited next to her so he grabbed her hand and intertwined their hands. "I can't help it! I love food." She whined.

Her family laughed, "So Drew," Sophie started, "are you ready to meet all the Cumberbatch family this weekend?" She asked the brown haired boy. That weekend was Venus Grandmother — Benedict's mother— birthday.

After a couple of minutes being in the car the Cumberbatch family plus Drew arrived at their cottage outside London. It was big enough for five people but at the same time it was cozy and warm.

"Is nan here?" Venus asked in hopes to see her grandma, Lucy Cumberbatch was a sweet older woman just like a tradicional grandmother, she loved to cooked and technology didn't sit well with her, her birthday was approaching and all the Cumberbatch family was coming over, after that Venus was going to leave to go to Prague to film her next movie 'The Gray man.' Starting with one of his father's colleagues, Ryan gosling, Ana de armas and more.

"She not, but she is coming this weekend for her birthday. We are going to have the party here." Sophie told her daughter while starting to take the luggage out of the trunk and going inside the house.

Looking around she noticed some changes in the kitchen and backyard. "I like it." She mumbled with a smile. "Come on, I'll show you where are you going to stay." Venus said while taking Drew upstairs to Joshua's room — Noah and Josh were going to stay on the Younger Cumberbatch boy room.

"I hope is cozy enough, make your feel at home." The girl smiled to her boyfriend while entering the dark blue bedroom.

"I like it." He smiled but before he could proceeded, Venus had the urge to puke. Just like in the airplane before the plane takeoff. "Oh my god Vee, are you okay?" Drew said preoccupied while grabbing his girlfriend's hair up. "You've been sick for weeks."

"It's nothing." She said before throwing up again. "I think it was that bad chicken we ate from that bad quality restaurant."

Drew decided not to push forward and agree with her, that restaurant was so bad he even got stomach ache for days.

"Don't tell my parents, they would want to take me to the doctor." She begged while now going to her bathroom to wash her teeth.

"I promise." He smiled weekly.

"I'll see you at dinner." She said, making him kiss her cheek and close the door behind her.