𝐈𝐈𝐈

— Drew guide Venus towards the sofa. She was shaking, her legs felt like jelly. No words were coming out of her mouth, she was sad. She had failed her parents.

"I'm sorry." She sob once she was on the sofa I front of her parents.

In the other hand, Sophie kept crying. Benedict moved and kneeled in front of her daughter. He smiled sweetly at Venus, "it's okay, it's going to be okay."

Even though her Papa wasn't mad she was pregnant, she could help but feel that she failed as a daughter.

Drew remained quiet, no one knew how he was really feeling. He never expected to be a father at just twenty seven, but now that it was happening he couldn't help that it was with Venus. "I'm not going to leave you, we are in this together." Drew said while hugging her and kissing her forehead. "A father! Can you believe that?" He said now happily, making Venus giggle while she continued crying.

Sophie talked after her little sad moment and smiled, she knew that her daughter was old enough to make good devotions towards the incident, but deep down Sophie and Benedict could help but be super excited to be grandparents.

"You should go to bed, darling." Sophie told her daughter while kissing her head from behind the couch. "We'll go to the doctor tomorrow."

Venus nod and walked up the stairs towards her room, leaving the Cumberbatch Marriage and Drew behind.

Benedict smiled at Drew, "it's okay son. You don't need to worry." He said while giving him a man hug.

"The only thing I can't understand is if we used protection, how did it happened?" Drew breathed.

Sophie smile sweetly at Drew, "they are not 100% effective" she patted his shoulder, "you guys are going to amazing parents!"

Parents.

Drew smiled tightly and walked up the stairs towards Venus room, after opening the door he saw her laying down on the bed while she cried. "Oh baby." He said softly, and joining her after. They cuddle and Drew couldn't help but place a hand on her stomach.

"I'm sorry."

Drew frowned, "about what?"

"Pulling you in this mess." Venus said while now adjusting herself so they could be looking at each other.

"This a two people situation, you didn't hit pregnant by yourself." He laughed.

"I know but I can't help but feel guilty." She said while caressing his cheek.

"I couldn't be happier that it was with you." He said while kissing her nose.

After a couple of minutes talking, Venus fall asleep next to Drew. She was exhausted after everything that had happened. Drew in the other hand couldn't sleep, he's mind was thinking about so many things at once he felt overwhelmed. Marriage, child on the way, move in together to another house, tell his parents, tell their friends, was he going to be a good father?

They were just starting to write their story, and the ink was running out.

— In the other room of the house, Sophie and Benedict were jumping in joy while trying to be quiet. "Grandparents! We are going to be grandparents!" Sophie said in a hush tone.

Benedict laughed while looking at his wife. "I never expected this, but we are going to be by their side for the rest of this new journey."

Sophie kissed her husband's lips and sat on his lap. "Yes we are, she is our daughter after all." They both smile.

— the next morning the house was really Cheerful. Sophie and Benedict were downstairs making a really large breakfast for everyone while happy music sounded on the speaker.

The sun was out and the big window they had on the kitchen let all the sunlight in, the birds were chipping and Noah and Josh were coming down stairs to help their parents. Venus in the other hand was sitting on a chair outside, the sun was hitting her skin and her tea was now cold. The cold wind was making her long hair dance while she think about everything and anything.

After sledding the glass back door, Drew made his way towards Venus. He place himself behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. He kissed her head, "breakfast is ready."

Venus turned around and saw him, she smiled and stranded up to go towards the house. "Good morning." Venus said happily while admiring the table filled with different kinds of food.

"The appointment is in two hours." Sophie told her daughter while grabbing the plate full of fruits.

"Thank you." She smiled while grabbing the plate full of pancakes. She briefly turned to look at Drew who nodded and turned to her brothers. "Josh, Noah..."

Both boys turned to look at her older sister, "yes?" Josh said unsure.

"You hours are going to be uncles!" Venus said while grabbing Drew's hand under the table.

Noah had his mouth open, and Josh eyes were in shock. "Really? You are not joking?" Noah said now excitedly.

"Yes, I'm pregnant."

Noah and Josh reacted in a wonderful way, they were so excited that they couldn't stop talking about names and All the thing they were going to give to the child.

It was a wonderful morning.

— Venus hands were sweating, she didn't want to be recognized on her doctor appointment. She sat next to Drew and her mother while waiting for her name to be called.

After a couple of minutes the nurse came out and said, "Venus?" The trio stood up and walked towards the room.

Once everyone was inside the instructed her to lift up her shirt and that the gel was going to be cold.

"This is so exciting." Sophie said while looking how the doctor was moving the ultrasound machine on her daughter's stomach.

After a couple of minutes of not finding anything a heartbeat was heard, "and we have a heartbeat." The doctor said while still moving the ultrasound around her stomach. "You have a wonderful healthy baby! You are around three months close to four. Would you guys would like to know the gender?"

Drew and Venus looked at each other but before they could answer the doctor spoke, "wait!" Drew and Venus were starting to feel nervous, was something wrong with the baby?

"Is everything okay doctor?" Drew asked, but when around the room two heartbeats were heard they new they're was nothing wrong.

"Yes! Wonderful actually. Congratulations, you have two healthy twins!"