Headcannons I guess

Hehe headcannon time

-Ouma is trans-masc nonbinary and uses he/they/it pronouns.

-Saihara is trans-masc and mainly uses he/him pronouns, but he honestly doesn't care what you call him.

-Ouma isn't really skinny, he's actually pretty chubby but, surprisingly, weighs almost nothing.

-Saihara is both a bit chubby and a bit muscular, but really curvy as well.

-Ouma likes to run their hands down Saihara's sides while laying on top of him, complementing him by saying things like "your waist is so manly." Or "your so handsome."

-They both love to just sit in silence and play with each other's hair, maybe with Ouma's playlist playing quietly in the background.

-When one of them is sad, they both go on long walks in old parks and down random trails in the woods at sunset and come back around Midnight.

-they watch a bunch of horror movies every Friday, Saihara gets scared while Ouma just makes jokes and laughs every time someone dies in said movies.

-Ouma is always cold and Saihara is always really warm, they're always the perfect temperature when they're cuddling.

-How to cheer up sad boyfrien?=Cuddles, head pats, and snacks

To the small amount of people reading this rn, Thx for existing!