Part 1

Y/N POV,

It was a sunny day. My first day in the last year of high school. Hopefully, I woke up early today. I quickly went to wash myself up.

 I quickly went to wash myself up

 (this is your room)

I am a introvert person. I have no friends at all. So basically I was not excited to go to school. I have my mom and my sister. my dad died a few months ago. I loved him so much. But after he died my mom and sis changed so much. they don't behave well with me, like if I am some kind of burden. I do myself know that I am a burden but I can't help it since I am scared of dying. Apart from that, I am having loneliness. But let it go I am used to since I am tolerating this for a while.

I went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

MOM: You are up early today. What's wrong? it takes you a whole day to wake up (smirking)

ME: Nothings wrong mom.

SIS: Looks like someone is pissed off. But sweetheart you be pissed of with us. Go and wash the dishes and Go to school quickly (sternly)

I got up from my seat and went to wash the dishes. Then I got myself ready for school.

 Then I got myself ready for school

(Your Uniform)

I went to school by waking. after I reached it I went to the teacher's room to find my routine.

After taking my routine, I sighed. Here comes another year of waste.

As usual the class went normal. It was lunch time, so some of my classmates came and asking me,

CLASSMATES: Hey, what are you doing?

ME: Reading....

CLASSMATES: Ok, wanna have lunch with us?

I could usually said that I won't but I don't want to be rude in the first day. so , I said yes.

We went to cafetaria for lunch. But it feels like I don't exist. They are talking to themselfs. Why call me if won't talk to me in the first place? that's why I hate being around people.

And the school end. I was walking back to my home, when suddenly I saw a kid around 11 or 12 is in the middle of the road and the bus was coming. I called him but he didn't responed. So, I hurriedly pulled him towards me and we both fell. 

 I got up and looked at him. He was so cute yet cold..

 He was so cute yet cold

(It's him)

soon after looking I asked him,"Hey are you ok?" he just nodded that he was ok. From his look I could say that he was not ok, at least mentally. So, I got up and gave him a hand to get up. I took his hand and dragged him near a bench. I let him sit. I sat on the ground and looked up at him.

ME: Look, you can tell me what's wrong. I am gonna help you.

??: Nothings wrong.

ME: Okay... but you know what? there are thousent people who have something wrong with their life. They also feels bad. They also think of ending their life's. but actually they don't. why? cause they think, something bad might happening with me right now, but what if something good will happen after I die? They'll miss it. so they don't gave up on their life. You should also think like this.

after saying this his eyes turned glittery. I could see his eyes was getting teary. All of sudden, he broke down on my embrase. hi hold me tighter and placed his head at crock of neck and started crying. I could feel his in lot of pain. He was just holding them. I made circles at hi back to comfort him.

After a time he was sobbing, and started saying...

??: My..y m..mm..mom left me today...  ss.. she died.

At this point I know how he might feel.i made looked at me and wiped his tears and started saying..

ME: Look, we all have someone we love most. And you know what? God take them away from us. Do you know why? Cause that way he send us another person who we can love more than them. but sometimes it takes a while. You know my Dad also left me few months ago. But I didn't found him yet. You will also find her. But you have to wait patiently.

??: uu..um Ok. (STILL CRYING)

ME: Ok, that's great... try to live as much as possible ok?

??: ok...

ME: You'll soon find her.. now I gotta go. Don't cry and be cautions of the road. Bye..

But little did she know he already found her?