Part 12

Jungkook Pov,

I went to the classroom only to see my world in front of me. "Nonna" 

I was only looking at her, I couldn't hear anything else. All I can is Nonna. She grown up but as beautiful as ever. her long hair, perfect smile everything was breathtaking. She looked at me and smiling widely. did she recognized me? Silly, How can she I was only 11 back then..

"So, You both can can introduce yourself." "Hello everyone I am Park Jimin." Jimin said but I wasn't speaking so he shacked me a little and I got back."Oh..I am Jeon Jungkook" I said shortly as I was not interested in this.

"Okay..So now you may go and take sits..and I am leaving Miss Y/N you may continue." He said as he left. But what I was surprised that nonna didn't even looked at me after hearing my  name..did she not remember me? Urgh...But I am happy..at least I met her, at least she is safe..And I'll soon make her mine (Don't get dirty you unholy kids)

I went to my sit and took a sit, jimin was blabaring something but I could care less. What brought me back is my love's voice filled with honey..

"So.. everyone let's get started." She said and start doing her work.. I didn't know cause all I was doing is staring at her. God knows how much I wanna wrap my arm around her and hug her tightly. How many years I been waiting to meet her, How many times I cried to have have her with me...

I can't wait anymore I'll go to Nonna at lunch and talk to her..

Time skip

It was lunch time I got up to find nonna.. suddenly Jimin called me.." Hey..Jungkook where are you going and what happen to you? I am seeing that your smiling and lost in thoughts?" 

"Hyung..Nonna... Our Professor..she is my Nonna.." I said as he looked me with shocked eyes.."I..How..What.." before he could say something I cut him off. "I am going to her right now.." I said and ran as fast as I can..

I search every where and finally saw her eating alone under a tree. There was no one around as everyone was eating at cantine. Without wasting time and ran to her and hugged her..

"HEY...hey..WHat the hell do u thing ur doing?" She yelled as she pushed me away.. She looked angry yet cute..

"Nonna..It's me Jungkook..your Kookie.." I said hoping she would jump into my arm..but what she said next scattered my whole world.

"What are you talking about? I am sorry but I guess you got wrong person. I don't know you." She said... making me weak..

"N..Noona I am sorry for leaving you but don't act like this..Are you angry? I'll make up to u please." I said thinking maybe she is acting like this because she is angry..

"Look, If I were why would I lie to u? I think your mistaking. It's my first time meeting you. Are u not the new student here? Don't hug someone suddenly like this from now okay? this is bad." She said and smile and left..

I stood there freeze thinking what just happened. The girl I love most, the one I've been waiting for 8 years say's that she don't know me? Never met before? how? What happened in this 8 years which made her forget about me? I know something must've happened otherwise she won't forget me. she promised.

"I'll definitely find out also will make sure you remember me as well.. Nonnna"

________________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter..sorry for that.. 

but I hope you like it.

comment, vote and follow for update and more 

(and pray for our three babys.. Jonnie, Jinnie and Yoonie got covid 19... hope they will get well soon TT TT)

 hope they will get well soon TT TT)