Part 2

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up in the morning by my maid. She was calling me to hand me a phone. I was irritated cause I don't wake up this early and nobody dares to. I am a mafia king's only son. So I live in a mansion and have a lot of maids. They have to do what I say cause I am the future king. I am only 12 but I am quite mature of my age. My dad taught me things whenever he is free. But truly I don't love my dad much cause he always sleeps with my mom. I don't want to sleep alone, I also want to sleep with her. Anyway, I love my mom, way too much, maybe that's why I am jealous of my dad.

I got up from bed and told her to wait so that I can wash up and got ready.

(he wears this except for the mask, hat and bag)

I came back from the washroom and took the call. It was my dad. after taking the call I got the most terrifying news of my life.

DAD: Son, listen carefully. Don't be sad. Our rivals kidnaped your mom and killed her. Please be safe I am taking care of it.

I dropped the phone and ran from there. I was running and running. I don't know where. I was a total blank. I couldn't see anything.

I love my mom too much. How can she die. How can she leave me. I hate my dad. How he couldn't save her? Why he didn't make sure she was safe? I can't live without her. She was my everything. My happiness, my medicine, the reason I live.

Suddenly someone pulled me I came back to life. I fell on the ground. I saw it was a girl, she was looking older than me. She saves me from hitting by a bus. Why? Why she saved me? I should have died. I can't live without her. The girl started talking. She was asking me if I was ok or not. I coldly answered her. she got up and gave me hand. I took that but after making me stand she dragged me out of nowhere and let me sit on a bench.

After I sit, she sits on the ground and looked at me. She said something. Some words. After which I couldn't hold myself. I completely broke down at her. I was a crying mess. I thought she will laugh, but she didn't. She was comforting me. I even told her that my mom died. I let my guard down. And I don't why for some reason I felt really good. I didn't feel this good with anyone except for mom. After that I was clear, she told me the reason for this. The reason why I fell so comfortable with her?

??: Look, we all have someone we love most. And you know what? God take them away from us. Do you know why? Cause that way he sends us another person who we can love more than them. but sometimes it takes a while. You know, my Dad also left me a few months ago. But I didn't found him yet. You will also find her. But you have to wait patiently.

I have found her she is the one. Her eyes tell me to look at them forever. I want her. I will Live for her. I have already fallen for her.

After that she started saying goodbye.No I don't want her to leave. But I couldn't do anything I was mute. I just looked at her back which is going forward.

I will come back tomorrow. I find her. I will be her friend. Wait for me........NONNA....... just wait......