Part 6

First I am so hapyyyyyyyyy that my story reached 1k ;3 i've never in my dream thought of it.

i am crying  TT_TT

since my exam finished

since my exam finished.. let's start again.....

LET'S GET IT... LET'S GETTAA GET IT.. (if you k you k :3)

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n POV

After then they both became very close to each other. They both spend their time together almost every day. Jungkook sends her morning and night wishes everyday, he talk to her,play with her and so on. Y/N also feel very nice. It's like she founed a light in her dark cave.They go their secret place everyday. It's even if they don't do anything, their company for each other is enough for them.

Y/N POV

Today i woke up and saw it's almost 10.. I wonder how come I slept this much? I wanted to get up but I suddenly felt pain in my whole body. I put my hand in my forehead. I guess I am having fever. Mom and sis is not home they went to my grandma's home. They are gonna spend their week there. So ig I have no one to take care of me. Anyway.. I am feeling my eyelids havy and I drifted to deep sleep..

On the other hand...

Jungkook POV

I am texting nonna since monrning but she still didn't reply me. She usually at least reply me a morning wish but today she din't even saw my msges. I don't know why but I am feeling anxious today. I got up and got ready to go to her school. She don't know but I secretly know her school and also her classroom. After a while I went there and check there. But she is also not  there. Now that's it I can't wait anymore. I called my man ( yeah there older than him but still listen to him) and told them to get her adress and location. Few minutes later, they sended me her location and wasting no time I went there. I went to her house i ring bell a few times but nobody opened. but her location says shes here. I looked up and saw there is a tree brance which exactly go to their balcony. I climed up and jumped there. I slide the balcony door and went to a room. the room was messy yet beautiful. Then I saw my beautiful angel is laying on the bed while curling up like a ball. I quicly went there and saw she's sleeping. I sigh in relief. I touched her hand and " Omg she's burning." If I am not wrong she's having a high fever. I can't let her be like this. I went downstairs to find some medicines. No one is home? why? She is having a high fever and no one is home to take care of her? I gritted my teeth to control my anger. I went to kitchen to cook something. 

After cooking I went to her room with medicine. I put them beside her bed.

Jungkook: Nonna? Nonna? wake up..

I called her a few times and she started rubbing her eyes. " aww she's looking so cute"

Y/N :who? j..jungkook??

she's looking so shocked pfft. " yeah it's me. now get up and eat this and your medicine."

Y/N: w..what are you doing here? and h.how did you even get in? 

Jungkook: you can quiestion me later. for now eat this.

"w..what?.." she couldn't finish before that I helped her get up and shoved a spoon into her mouth. she is looking at me confusingly with pout on her face. God knows how much cute she's looking rn. 

TIME SKIP

"now can you please tell me why and how your in my house?" y/n asked.. 

"w..well I text you but you didn't replied so I thought something might happen. so I came to check on u and I climbed to get in here." Jungkook said.. "You know your crazy yet cute? I should be angry on you for coming that way but actually I am glad you did. cause I am feeling much better because of you. Thank you so much kook for taking care of me." y/n said melting Jungkook's heart.

"u..ur welcome nonna. but may I ask why is no one here with u?" " well mom and my  sis went to my grandmas to spend their week but couldn't take me because of my school" then Jungkook made an o face. "so you'll be on ur own then?" "yeah.." "can I take care of you till then please?"

"w..what? umm yeah you can but are you sure? what about ur school kid?" " Don't worry about me I'll manage. So it's settled then I'll be taking care of you." Jungkook said with a huge grin on his face."yeah.. I am going to sleep now u can rest in other room if you want." "okay"

Time skip (after y/n sleeping)

JUNGKOOK POV

after nonna slept I was admiring her face. She's a total angel. How am I this lucky to meet her? I can't let anyone hurt her. I am gonna protect her. I am going to be with her till I die. Then he said with a smirk,

" NONNA U'LL BE MINE FOREVER , NO ONE CAN SEPARATE US"

________________________________________________________________________________

gosh this pic is so darn.. I am simping over it :3  (tell me aren't you also ?? huh? "smirk")

By the way thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for being with me. 

comment and vote if u like it and share. 

Also I was thinking of writing Oneshots. What do u guys think? should I write??

Let me know in the comments...