Caught- Bechloe

- Bechloe
- Fluff
- Have to have watched Pitch Perfect 2 to understand

*set in Pitch Perfect 2 when they are at Aubrey's camp lying in the tent but Bechloe is canon*

All the Bellas had fallen asleep quite fast after Aubrey had put them through the torture all day and to end it off, she informed then that they would all be sleeping in the same tent.

The tent wasn't too small but with many girls cramped together, it was quite tight and Beca was surprised they were all able to sleep as soon as they lay down whilst she was staring at the ceiling of the dark blue tent trying to use her time by coming up with new song ideas, but she had nothing.

With the humid air coating their skin in a layer of sweat and the snoring of Fat Amy on the end of the row, it wasn't very comfortable.

"Chloe..." Beca whispered in her girlfriend's ear, earning a tired groan in response.

She waited a few minutes to make sure the other girls didn't wake and whispered the name again, this time slightly louder.

"Chloe!" She whisper-shouted and after a few seconds, one of the ginger's eyes opened before opening the other and turning to the side to face Beca.

"What? I'm trying to get to sleep," she explained in a husky, low voice.

"I can't sleep, and you obviously can't either because we were meant to be asleep an hour ago and you're still awake," Beca felt a smirk tug at the corner of her lips but didn't let it surface.

"I guess you're right... What do you want?" The last part of Chloe's sentence was muffled due to her hands gliding across her face in an attempt to clear the sweat, although it didn't work and just made her feel more uncomfortable.

"There's a lake out there..." Beca hinted, she was the one who always stayed up all night and was still able to function in the morning.

"Yeah, and?"

"No one else is awake and there's a lake out there..." she repeated once again and waited for the other girl's face to frown in realisation but her eyebrows were still furrowed in confusion.

"Okay, follow me," Beca sat up and stared down at Chloe who was glaring straight back at her as to say 'I'm not moving'.

Beca wouldnt let that put her off though, she instead grasped onto Chloe's hand as tight as she could and dragged her up until she was sitting up in the tent. Chloe still didn't move and her expression hadn't changed either.

"Okay I'm not dragging you out of this tent you're heavy but pleaseeeee!" She dragged on the last word for emphasis and hopefully persuasion.

"Ugh, fine, only because it's you," She gradually began lifting herself off the floor and following Beca out of the tent who had a large grin spread across her smug face.

They strolled a long the line where the lake met the land and began discussing little things now and then until a topic that was quite important to both of them was introduced by Chloe.

"When should we tell them about us? It's been three weeks now Bec and the Bellas deserve to know, they're our friends and I know they wouldn't judge us for dating or for our sexuality,"

"I know, maybe we could tell them after the world tour, it's in a week and it's gonna be a busy week preparing and all," Beca explained as Chloe nodded along whilst she spoke.

"Okay, good idea," Chloe replied.

A comfortable silence fell between them as they made their way along the lake until the tent was just about in sight.

Suddenly, Chloe made a movement and purposely knocked Beca into the lake by pushing her on the shoulders, using all the strength in her palms.

Beca didn't take long to come back to the surface after the shock.

"What the hell Chloe!" her arms calmed down a bit but still moved as they tried to keep her body up. The water was surprisingly warm for a lake but very deep and considering neither Chloe or Beca were above 5'2", they couldn't reach the floor.

The girl who was still on land burst into laughter and had to place her palm on her knees to prevent herself from falling over herself.
During this, Beca stared at her and attempted to keep an angry face but failed miserably after bursting into a fit of giggles as well.

They both stayed like that until Chloe decided to jump in and join Beca in the body of water. They splashed around until both were completely out of breath.
It was such a care free moment for both women, allowing them to forget about all the stress they have endured through the past couple days and its what they both needed.

Chloe suddenly and spontaneously decided to grab Beca's hand as tight as she could and pulled her against her body. They stood there for a moment just absorbing each other's features and memorising the smallest details.

Crickets chirped, birds tweeted and the moon created a perfect spotlight. It was the most beautiful atmosphere but what made it better was the presence of one another.

If it was even possible, their bodies glided closer until their lips were connected and molded together.
They kept it soft and sweet but still passionate as they stayed in the moment, savouring each second.

After a few seconds, a faint group of voices were heard from the direction of the tent.

"Chloe! Beca! What the hell!"

They split apart in a startled jump and both spun around to face the sources of the shouting. All of the Bellas were there, staring with confused expressions taking over their faces.

"Oh... Uh..." Chloe responded, stuttering at her loss of words and from the shock that she still endured from such a sudden turn of events.

"Are you two.... you know..." Aubrey responded, pointing a finger between the two women who still stood in the cool lake.

"Uh...yeah, we were gonna tell you guys soon just didn't know when because of the whole competition coming up and the stress and its been a long day and-"

"Beca you're rambling," Chloe interrupted, turning to her partner for a second before turning back to the group of still puzzled girls.

Out of nowhere, they all began to smile and laugh out of excitement, which was definitely unexpected.

"Finally!" Fat Amy cheered as she raised her arms in the air and Chloe and Beca joined in with the laughter, that went better than they predicted.

------
1112 words

Sorry it's not great but here's my first oneshot :D

Hope u all enjoyed it, stay safe and hydrate, ly!

All Rights Reserved