Chapter 3 : Picnic Basket

I've made a patreon!

From this point onwards, Patreon members will get early access to new chapters. I will only update on here once or twice a week.

Furthermore, when there's eventually a 16+ chapter for this book, it'll not be posted on here, only patreon!

Patreon members also get exclusive content such as NSFW chapters and one shot commissions!

Link in bio.

The rain wasn't exactly heavy, nor was it light. It was tapping against the window at a lulling rhythm, your eyes beginning to close.

Your favourite weather was the sun, but that didn't mean you hated rain. In fact, it was probably your second preference.

It was calming more than anything, gave you a moment of peace in your forever hectic mind.

You shouldn't have really been falling asleep, but the dim light from outdoors and those patterned sounds of raindrops were sedating you.

As your eyes began to close, you tutted at and forced yourself to get up, quickly getting dressed. After all, you were seeing Midoriya today. That was very exciting.

Speaking of, the daffodil was now two days old and hanging on tight. Though it definitely wouldn't last, it was just nice to see the flower in a little vase on your kitchen counter every morning.

Trying your best to remember everything, you grabbed your notebook and pen, keys and purse then hurried to get dressed.

Don't get it wrong, you loved an afternoon nap (consequentially making you stay up very late that night) but you actually wanted to do something today.

And so, you grabbed your clear umbrella and coat and rushed out the door with everything you needed. Huzzah!

"Fuck you forgetfulness!" You grinned, strutting down the steps of the apartment complex. You saved your almost-trip and styled it out, continuing to walk with confidence.

Eventually, you arrived in town where you headed straight to Midoriya's flower shop.

Barging in, you almost crashed into a customer and apologised, speaking extremely fast from your elation "Sorry, miss, i didn't mean to!"
"No worries, Y/n," She chuckled, going back to her observation of all the different flowers.

You ran up to the counter and smiled widely at the taller green-haired male "Hiii, Izukuuu!"
"Y- Y/n, I wasn't expecting you today-," He stammered, having not mentally prepared for your appearance.
"Surprise," You laughed breathily "I need more flowers definitions- Oh! And do you think you could have time to teach me how to make a wicker basket?"
Midoriya grimaced as he watched a customer queue up behind you "Sure, Y/n, give me a moment,"

Carefully, his hand set on your arms and moved you out of the way.

You apologised immediately, waiting on the side until she was gone.

"So? So? You think you could do it?" You gazed up at him hopefully.
He swallowed down his butterflies as he locked eyes with yours, pleads swimming in your pupils "Okay, okay. But only when there's no customers in,"
Nodding "Yes, sounds good!"

Since the shop was empty, he decided to at least start it with you. He grabbed all of the supplies he needed and began to teach you. Keeping a good pace, you were able to keep up and he also wasn't too slow that you'd get bored.

He'd already made a frame so you could get right to weaving.

"You know, this is going to take a shorter amount of time that usual because we're both working on it. We might finish it by this evening," He mentioned, focusing on his part.
"That would be cool. We should see how quickly we can finish it by," You stared up at him, lightly bumping your shoulder into his bicep. Only then did you realise how muscular he actually was.