𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐑

Warnings: Cheating, Sub hans/Dom reader, Smut, Belt spanking, hitting, spitting, edging, choking, fluff, Vulgar language.

Pairing; Hans x Female reader

•••

You're in your office at your house signing some papers that needs to be done until tomorrow. You've decided to finish it today so you could give it to your assistant today and she'll do the rest.

Just six more papers and you're done, before you could sign it you heard a knock on the door. "Come in." you said not looking at the door.

"Miss Y/LN, you have a visitor." your maid spoke. Your face contort in confusion, you usually don't get visitors in your house, you only accept visitors when you're in your building.

You nod at her, "Okay, tell them I'll be down in five minutes." you grins, she smile nods before walking out your office. You quickly finish what you're doing. You walk downstairs and went to the living room where the visitors are.

As soon as you get there you got stunned when you saw the last man you ever wanna see again. The man who broke your heart into million pieces. Anger bubbled in your chest as your eyes darken.

"Y/N." he mumbles, staring at you like you're the first person he would ever see. He smile and stand up ready to walk to you and hug you but you back off.

"What are you doing here?" you sternly said locking your jaw, your hands slowly forming into ball ready to punch someone. Hans face sadden as he look at your angry face. Until now you're still angry at him and he knows why.

Flashback

You and hans was married 6 years ago, you thought he will be the man who will love you and give all of him to you. You trusted him, you gave everything to him, loyalty, innocence and undying love, but he fucked up.

You found out he's cheating on you, you're so angry and disappointed at what he did but still you forgive him gave him a second chance and tell him that if he fucked up one more time you will leave him. You're afraid to trust anymore, you don't know if you can trust him again but of course, because you loved him you forget about what he did and focus to the future.

Until he did it again. Your friend caught him in the mall kissing a lady. At that night, because of your anger you told him what your friend said and he admitted it.

You slap him across the face, "how could you do this to me?! I forgive you once and forget what you did, but hans, not because I forgave you ones that does not mean you can do the same mistake and it's okay because I will forgive you again." you cried pointing harshly at his chest. His head were low, feeling ashamed to himself.