𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐍

Part 2! Someone asked for it so here you go love! I really do appreciate the votes and views lovelies, thank you so much and of course to my silent readers, I love you all</33

Warnings: Smut, Shower sex, penetration,  cheating, vulgar language, a little fluff...

°

•••

•••

Ronald wrapped your legs around his hips as he carries you to the bathroom, you're giggling to his neck. You can feel his hard cock pressing against your lower stomach, you bit your lip as you look at him in the eyes. His dark lustful orbs sinfully staring back at yours as he walk you two to your bathroom.

As you both reach the bathroom he shut the door and walk you to the shower, where he will fuck you relentlessly. He pinned you to the cold wall as soon as he opened the shower and smash his lips onto yours kissing you furiously, his tounge were licking your lips before he suck and nibbles it. His hands were in your waist and the other were travelling down your wet mound. You moaned in his mouth when he expertly entered two fingers inside you and start pumping it.

"You're so intoxicating, I can't get enough of you, Y/N." he whispers against your mouth, panting. You threw your rested your head at the wall as you roll your hips into his fingers trying to gets some friction.

"O-oh, fuck, d-daddy, you're making me feel so gooood." your moans were echoing in is ears and it sure did sound so good that made his dick harden. While he's pumping his now three fingers inside you, he's busy sucking your neck leaving you more fresh hickeys as he marks you as his and his only.

"I know, darling, I'm the only person who can make you feel this good right?" he leaned to your ears and whispered, before nibbling it.

"YES! Fuck, daddy right there!" you cried when his fingers hit your spot. "I'm close, daddy." you whimpered while looking back at his eyes. You leaned to him, and kiss him rather rough and passionately.

"You wanna cum, little one?" he panted against your lips, you moaned and nodded before kissing him again. "Not yet, darling, you should cum on my c'ck." and before you knew it, his hips snap on you. His length shoved inside your used hole, that made you scream at his sudden action.

"Fuck!" you both moaned and he began thrusting in rough pace, his arms were well wrapped at your waist as he pound into you relentlessly.

"Why the fuck you're still this tight? Fuck, stop squeezing me." he said with a deep chuckle, you giggled and kiss his wet forehead. Your hand were at his shoulder and his hair, gasping and moaning in each thrust.

"You should fuck me everyday then." you smirked but then quickly changed in loud gasp as you felt the sting in your butt cheeks. "yes, daddy, I like it when you spank me." you moaned seductively at his ear before nipping it. His thrust gets more sloppy.