𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐓

No Smut muna mga pokpok, I wrote this at school💀 maybe I will write a Part 2 for this. Anyways hope you guys like this! Don't forget to vote👹 I didn't Proofread because I'm too lazy:((

 Anyways hope you guys like this! Don't forget to vote👹 I didn't Proofread because I'm too lazy:((

You're at your apartment, laying alone while reading a book that you just brought week ago. You've been waiting for sinclair to arrive, it's been 3 days since you last meet him.

Having an affair with sinclair makes you feel regret things, knowing that he has a wife. You know something is wrong about their marriage but you can't point what it is, and it made you feel stupid thinking things like that.

You don't even know if sinclair likes you the way you do, if he's not using you for anything. You know to yourself that you like him, really like him that's why you're so fast to fold if it comes to sinclair. Sometimes you're just wishing to the stars that someday a miracle happen and sinclair will sincerely show his love to you, claim you as his. Not just being a mistress that you are now.

After couple of hours you heard your door open, you stand up and walk towards it just to be face by sinclair's raging eyes. Anger? Sadness? Your eyebrows knitted.

“sinclair?” you called out, he just continue to walk towards you until he's just inch away from your face, his breath fanning your face. You look horrified at his expression that you're seeing right now, you never seen him this angry before.

“sinclair.” you breathe out before he slam his lips on yours with so much force, you tried to push him away but he's too strong, you can't do anything but kiss him back. His large hands went on your ass lifting you up. You wrap your legs on his hips, he walks you towards your room while kissing you roughly.

He kick the door close and lay you down the bed while he's on top of you. His hand travelled to your top and he removes it fastly before squeezing your breast tightly made you hiss in pain. You forcely pull away from his kiss and pant heavily, his kisses went down your neck breathing heavily.

“i want you, now.” he pants as he bites your neck roughly, you whimper.

Sinclair harshly remove your bra and pinch your nipple very hard that made you cry because on how sore your nipples were now. “sinclair-sinclair stop, P-please stop. It hurts.” you cried.

Gladly he stops just to hear your soft sobs. He never treat you like this before, you don't like this side of him. This is not the sinclair you knew, the always talkative, funny and gentle sinclair. Your sinclair.

“Y/N...? I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.” his eyes soften as he look at you, he's being soft again like he used to be. He hug you and buried his face at your breast giving you soft and gentle kisses on it. You calm, your tears stops. You put your hand on his head and brush his dirty brown hair.

“it's okay, my love please don't do that again I don't want that side of you.” you softly said hugging his shoulders. He nodded and kiss your chest again.

Silence.

It's been ten minutes passed and he still didn't say anything he just lay on your chest. But then you heard his soft cries and he's sniffing quietly. You frown and knitted your brows. You reached for his cheeks and lift it up, he didn't fight back he lift his head and look at your eyes.

His eyes were wet from crying.

“Baby, what happened?” you asked worriedly rubbing his wet cheeks. “tell me, please?” you plead when he didn't say something.

He wipes his eyes and move upper, he bury his head at your neck. “Natalie.” he paused, “she's cheating on me.” he pause a little and sniff, “with her brother, her own blood and flesh.” he cries and dig his head deeper to your neck.

You can't even move in shock, you don't know what you feel. Your body went numb. Never in your life you ever think that Natalie would cheat...with her brother. That's why when you're with them you can sense something fishy, and one time you accidentally walk on then in the kitchen. You glance at the kitchen and there you see her sitting at the countertop while he's between her legs, but then as you look away for a second, he's back away from her while her legs crossed and they're like talking to each other normally. You believed that you're just hallucinating everything, but now it all changed.

“i-i know that she's c-cheating to m-me that's why i cheat on her with y-you...” you felt a sting in your heart as you heard his words. He knew it all along yet he didn't say anything, and that's the reason why he cheated with you. For what? To get revenge on her?

You felt tears slowly roll down your cheek, you quickly wipe them and about to stand up when he tightly hold you in place sobbing.

“N-no! please listen t-to me...please?” he looks at you with his swollen eyes, pleading for you to stay. You listened to him and sat down, looking down at your finger. “I knew she's cheating on me, but what I did not know is with her brother. I was so disgusted, it made me angry to her... Believe me, my love, I have learned to accept, Natalie's cheating ass, I just want them to tell me. I hate her, I don't want to see her.” he explained, “I swear, I love you dearly, my darling, I don't want to be with her anymore. P-please come with me, be mine, love. Please, I beg you.” he cried, his tears continue to fall on his cheek. You sniffed and let your tears flow, your heart were breaking for him.

You put your hand on his cheek, wipe his tears away. To be honest, you don't want to see him right now because of what he just confessed, but it'll bother you so much if you haven't comforted him. You don't want to leave Sinclair suffering, you love him too much just to reject him.

“I-m sorry, please forgive me.” he continued to plead, you shook your head shooing your tears as you wipe his tears.

“Stop crying please, my heart can't take it.” you tried to smile for him but it instantly fade as a set of tears roll down. “I completely understand you, I won't leave you, I promise. You're too handsome to be rejected.” you half-heartedly chuckle, a smile break into his lips, his swollen eyes squinted. “That's it smile for me, my Sinclair. Always smile for me, okay?” he nods and buried his face at your now wet neck. You sobbed a giggle. He's like a baby boy who got lectured by his mother.

“Do you lbxcosdhkglzzialm.” he mumble in your neck, you smiled, using your hands to raise his head. You pout when you saw his red and swollen eyes, tired from crying.

“Poor baby. What did you say?” you smiled softly at him, squeezing his cheeks between your hands.

“Do you luv me?” he asks again.

“Of course I do.”

“Say it.” he pouts, sniffing cutely.

“I love you, mr. Sinclair Bryant. I love love love love love love you so much.” you said before leaning down to kiss his lips, but before you can press your lips at his you questioned;

“Have you kissed, Natalie?” you teasingly ask. He shook his head.

“No, I haven't since last week. Her mouth was busy sucking his brother's dick.” Sinclair joked made you laugh out loud at his silliness.

“Oh, so my, Sinclair is coming back.”

“I promise to be happy for you. Always.” he said genuinely, and a genuine smile were plastered on his face. Your eyes were getting wet again.

“Aw. I love you, Sinclair. Always.” you tearfully said, finally pressing your lips at his. He sighs in content, kissing you more passionately, sealing his promise to you.

Omg na ka-update na din sa wakas!😭💖 I'm gonna lie if I tell you STEM is easy, that strand popping my brain cells so much, gossh! Thank you so much for the follow, Happy 40 followers to me!🤩🎉 I appreciate your votes so much, thank you and I love you guys so freakiing much<33