𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐓

A short oneshot because your short hehe:]

A broad smile were plastered on your face as you and your darling husband walk to the aisles in the grocery store, searching for the things you have listed. Sinclair has been putting foods that's not on the list.

“Love, that's too much chips, put them back.” you raise an eyebrow at him, he pouts at you with pleading look.

“Please, darling.” a sigh in give up, you nodded with a smile. His eyes twinkled, he smiled like a kid who just get permission to eat as many cookies he wants.

“That's enough then, baby, don't get more okay?” he nods with wide smile.

“Thank you, lovely.” he leans forward and give you a kiss on your cheek.

You smiled and grab ahold of his free hand as you both push the cart together. After a several minutes, the cart were filled with different foods that's when you both agreed that it's enough. All of it will last for about one month for sure but then you remember your husband were always hungry. Maybe two weeks only.

You're in line with Sinclair, still hand in hand waiting four more then it's your turn.

“Oh my...darling we forgot something.” he said looking at the cart.

“What is it?” you ask also looking at the cart. You can't figure out what's you've been forgot.

“Milk, we don't have milk at home.” he said dramatically. You laugh at him.

“My God, milk? I thought you forgot everything on the list on how you react.” you giggle. He chuckled.

“Well wait for me here, I'll get some, okay?” you nodded at him, he place a kiss on your nose before running back to get milk. You giggle, shaking your head in amusement.

A man tap on your shoulder that you thought your husband but it's not Sinclair. A six feet tall man looking as tall as your husband, has black hair, and smiling brightly at you. You just smiled back so you won't look rude.

“Uh hey, I just notice you standing here alone, so I thought you'd like someone to help you with your groceries? That's looking quite..heavy I presume.” he genuinely offered. His accent were unique and you can't tell what's nationality it is. But he got a nice voice. Not as nice as my husband.

“Oh no thanks I can handle.” you softly reject his offer, his smile change a little. Then it brightens again he then ask;

“Well, can I have your number instead? I would like to talk with you again.”

“I'm sorry I can't, I'm already married—” you got cut off by a voice, that which your husband owns. The man turn around just to meet your husband's unamused face.

“Excuse me, that's my wife that you've been flirting with. So if you don't mind, we're on the rush.” his voice were stern and dismissive, clearly he's not liking how close and flirtatious the man is to you. My jelly bean is jealous. You laugh in your mind.

“Oh I'm sorry.” the man said before quickly walked away from us. You smiled apologetically to your husband, who's still looking sternly hot. With 4 milks in his hand.

“Don't talk to strangers ever again.” Sinclair said when he's close to you. He put the milks to the cart and wrap his arm around your waist, his eyes were everywhere, he's like looking if someone's looking at you.

“What are you doing.” you giggle, tilt his head to face you. Well he's looking down obviously, because you're short.

“Well maybe someone's attention catches you again.” he said that only makes you laugh. He can't help but chuckle.

“Don't worry, my eyes were always on you, my attention were only on you, my love. You're the only attractive man in my eyes, no more else.” you smile lovely at him. He returns. He hugs you before leaning down to kiss your lips briefly.

“Well are you two finished? There's more waiting yeah?” the cashier interrupts. You giggle nervously, tucking some hair behind your ear, remembering that you both on public.

“Sorry.” Sinclair whispers and move forward.

By the way the next one will be Yandere snape😌