Attempt.

Chapter Two//Attempt.
Morning soon arrived, the time reasonably early overall as several members of The Bad Batch were beginning to wake up. Tech awoke rather easily, rubbing his eyes to get rid of any blurriness and began to prepare for landing which he had hoped would be soon, they were low on rations at this point. Once each member had fully awoken, putting their well known armour on, Omega bounded into the room with her usual burst of energy.
"Good morning!" She gleamed, Standing beside Echo who just Placed a box of Supplies Cid had Sent them to collect on their Previous Mission. It was a lot of blaster fire and close calls just for Some Supply Crates. Echo grinned at her usual Sparks of Morning energy, grateful they had her to keep morale up.

"Morning, Omega." He returned, gently shuffling the supply crate to join the pile of them that Wrecker had just put down. They were all filled with a variety of items, Some crates holding What Tech discovered to be unknown weapons and others filled with a Variety of bottles filled with a liquid Tech couldn't figure out without opening them- a risk they didn't really want to take.
"Ah, Miss Omega." Tech began, moving over toward her.
"Morning Tech!" 
"Oh, yes. Good Morning." He jumbled, going through his datapad after a quick and warm smile he was known to share with his little sister. "Anyway, Hunter informed me that you wished to discover your enhanced Skill, if you have one that is." She gazed at him with rather confident and hopeful eyes as She rested her arms crossed against her chest. "Is that correct?"
"Indeed it's correct!" She Spoke, her words misplaced within a clear attempt to copy Techs rather advanced language Skills. 
"Indeed, that is correct is the correct Sentence Structure. But good shot." He praised, moving to guide their Ship toward the correct Planet. A softer nod came from Tech before Echo sat upon on One of the crates before his voice joined the conversation,
"Isn't it a little early to discover your enhanced Skill?" Hunter noted the worry in Echo's voice, knowing that he really didn't want her to become a soldier and fight through chaos and wars like they had to. None of them wanted her to! They all wished to Spoil Omega with everything that She had ever wanted and give her a Sheltered and loving life. However, this was all very late due to what happened to Kamino and the fact that there were two confirmed bounty hunters after her. Besides, they had to teach her ways to protect herself in the worst case scenario that nobody was with her to guard her against the harsh universe that routinely seemed to have something against the little family aboard the Havoc Marauder. 
"It'll be okay Echo, it'll take some time anyway." Hunter's voice reasoned, a hesitant nod of agreement coming from his brother's soft whispers toward him. Wrecker laughed, going toward Omega and picking her up to place her on his shoulder. 
"Kid, that's going to be awesome! I bet it's something really cool like me!" His enthusiasm and usual supporting words always brightened up their omega, a laugh coming from her as she settled on his shoulder. They were closer to Ord Mantell, the planet they were growing more and more used to each visit which led to everybody Putting on their Signature red and black helmets. Crosshair grumbled at everybody's curiosity and their hesitancy to find her enhanced skill or to unlock it as such. 
"Hopefully it's something helpful." That familiar sour tone returned to his voice, making Omega Shy away a little - still unused to his  sarcasm and dramatic seeming personality, she knew it was his coping Mechanism though, they all had one. Though her being used to it and understanding didn't mean it didn't make her think about his words. She was close with him for sure, like last night for an example. He does care, but his guard is always up to keep him Safe She presumed.

The others along with Omega ran past his remark with a little glare from Hunter for his choice of words before Techs voice piped up.
"I Suggest you take your seats, we're about to land." Hunter took a Seat beside him as the others took their usual Seats, finally ready for the day ahead of them. Havoc Marauder landed well, not Sustaining a Single Scratch due to Techs excellent flying Skills - if he did say So himself anyway. The land around them felt familiar, filled with bustling city Streets and a Variety of neon Coloured lights Shining amongst the early sunrise coating the sky with a vivid tango blast. Luckily, this planet was a lot softer on Hunters Senses, compared to the planet they did their last mission on especially. 
"Alright, wrecker take the biggest two." Hunter began his leadership Skills activating. " Me, echo, crosshair and Tech will bring the remaining Crates." Everyone nodded in agreement as the large door opened, everybody taking their newly assigned roles  and bringing the Crates down, even if it was a little tough to carry  compared to Wrecker who was doing so with ease. 
"What can I do?" A persistent voice questioned, Omega gazing around seeing if there were any other crates they had forgotten. The bad batch were always thankful for Omega's willingness  to help out, but due to her being untrained, having limited Strength and being a child, there wasn't much She could do this time. Telling her to just walk with them wasn't an option though, She gets Pretty upset when they don't need her help. An argument was something they wished to avoid.