Healer.

Chapter 7. Healer.

It had been a few hours since Hunter had revealed Omega's very important duty of being a medic for the mission, regardless it was a small and simple mission with a ninety-nine percent rate of nobody getting hurt Tech had mentioned. That one percent was somebody falling over or catching their hands against the rocks and she had been preparing for it until they had landed, which was luckily just a moment ago. Omega beamed and grabbed her medikit and blaster, keeping both with her at all times as instructed by their leader, Hunter. As soon as the attack shuttle's door had opened, dust began pulling inward at a rapid pace causing everyone to put their helmets on and Echo putting a filtration mask against Omega's face with a soft smile as he activated it for her. 

"Sandstorm." Tech grumbled before Stepping forward and lighting up his datapad that gave out a hologram of the route they were to follow despite not being able to see a thing. "You're going to have to stick close to me until we reach the cave system." All of the boys agreed before making sure she was in the middle of their well-organised line.  "I suggest we're going to have to hold hands or pieces of your armour - do not get separated." All of the brothers nodded, only Crosshair grumbled a bit as Wrecker held onto his shoulder with him being at the back, And crosshair held onto Echos shoulder. Echo held Omega's hand and Hunter did so too being in front, holding onto Tech's shoulder and beginning to slowly walk through the storm. You truly couldn't see anything, only the faint outline of Tech in front of him. The walk was very painful within terms of using up energy, the powerful wind was pushing against them all making every step take all that long. 

"How much longer is this going to take?" Wrecker mumbled at the back, his voice being carried by the violent winds. Hunter just sighed a little beneath his helmet, stroking Omega's hand with his thumb to give her more reassurance. 

"Not for much longer, I believe we're outside of where to be but there's a rock blocking it." Tech hummed a little, gazing at the diagram before him highlighting the entrance. "I'm going to need this rock moved, Wrecker." He just grinned and moved up the line before managing to get a sight of the rock. 

"That I can do!" As soon as those words left his lips, he lifted the rock upward into his arms with a little effort behind it before throwing it elsewhere. "There we go, simple!" Wrecker grinned, brushing his hands together to get rid of the bits of rock against his gloves. A thank you was given to Wrecker by each of the members, especially the smaller one that was accompanied with a viable beaming smile. 

"Come on then." Hunter spoke, following Tech into the tunnel that finally cleared up all of the dark dust blocking their vision, Wrecker soon joining them too. Turning on the lights by their helmets, Omega grabbed a torch that she kept within her medkit, still visibly pleased about her important job. 

"Where is the dust bucket then?" Crosshair grumbled, brushing any dust from his weapon that he had a way too big attachment for. "Better not be too long." Tech just sighed as he stated at his map again, pointing toward the red blinker. 

"We need to go down a couple of levels before finding it, it shouldn't take us long." Echo smiled at this, really not enjoying the planet in the slightest. 

"Like she said, quick and simple in and out. Let's move out." Tech nodded as he continued to walk forward, mapping the way slowly but surely before coming up to a three way tunnel system, genuinely a little unsure on which path to take. Hunter growled a little, his senses getting jumbled and muffled - grabbing his head a little. 

"Something doesn't feel right." He spoke as Omega gently held his hand, worried. 

"Are you okay Hunter?" She asked, concerned tones lacing her Kamonian thick accent. "Do you need something from the Med kit?" Hunter couldn't help but smile at her soft words of concern, almost immediately relieving his senses for a moment.