Breathe.

Chapter Four. Breathe. 

They had since landed at the Planet eventually, the landing being a little rough causing Wrecker to panic but it wasn't anything Omega couldn't calm down - well, attempt to anyway. 
"Alright," Echo spoke as Omega held his hand,  excitement filling her smaller body rapidly. "Are you ready for your training?" She nodded quickly, a Smile covering her face.
"I can't wait!" He crouched a little to match her height, placing his free mechanical hand against her shoulder.
"Remember if it gets too much for you then you can Stop at any time! We won't be mad, Ad'ika." He recalled, Scencirity coating his voice as he smiled a little. "And how's your arm doing? Don't do anything you can't handle alright?" 
" I Promise, Echo." She gently wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly." My arm doesn't hurt anymore and my cheek is fine too! Look!" Gently she removed the two bacta Strips, showing unharmed flush skin. To her Surprise he seemed rather shocked as he used his fingertips to run them across her cheeks.
"I didn't think you had accelerated healing abilities?"
"Neither did I! Nala se never mentioned it to me anyway." The humming of the ship's mechanics filled the thought-filled Silence until Wrecker walked in, Picking Omega up with a laugh as she squealed in Surprise.
"Let's get going, Kid!" He held her gently on his shoulder with Omega gesturing toward Echo to follow them. He knew she didn't want to be too far from her brothers right now after everything that had happened. They understood and couldn't blame her, she'd been through so much hell during her short life and so far they were the only consistent and loving thing in her life - despite it being threatened Pretty much everyday.  Echo had no idea how she wasn't still sobbing or even traumatised. Sure she cried for a little but it seemed like she suppressed the rest of her tears so as to not annoy them. In all honesty he was desperate to just hold her as she felt her emotions freely with his calming and constant reassurance that they all clearly loved her and they wouldn't ever leave her. 

Wrecker placed her against the Emerald Bladed grass, her eyes filling with wonder as she slowly turned around to take in her surroundings. Giant trees filled with enchanted eden toned leaves that swayed gently side to side against the softer gusts of wind that ruffled her hair. Fluffed clouds Stretched along the horizons against a blissfully blue sky comforted by occasional bubble gum pinks and Violet haze outlining the clouds. Various species of small winged creatures sang high pitched songs 
"This..." She breathed unable to move her eyes off of some Stray leaves gliding down to reach their eternal rest upon the floor. "This is so pretty." The others chuckled at her wonder filled eyes. They see these sights constantly so the constant change of scenery never bothered them, even though most of the time it's coated in blaster fire.
"You can go sightseeing later." Crosshair mumbled, holding two blasters, his sniper still standing proudly against his back. "I want to see what you're like with a blaster." The blaster that he held soon transferred to Omega's grip, a determined gaze laid upon her face as she walked alongside him as the others stretched and lingered behind them - curious as to what her natural Skill with blasters were like due to being a clone. Finally they approached a Single tree that lay among many of its kind, the oak ripping off due to its old age. "We'll Start here." Crosshair crouched beside Omega, guiding her hands to hold the blaster Correctly and helping her aim toward the tree.
"Always keep your blaster with you." Hunter recalled, Crosshair giving a slow nod of agreement at his words. "This will be your first and final line of defence when we're not around." 
"I thought I was doing the teaching." Crosshair mumbled, signalling for Omega to crouch with him - his finger pointing toward the tree. "Shoot." He spoke, watching and waiting for the familiar blue bullet. 
"But I don't even know how to yet!" Omega retorted, holding the blaster as she was instructed, finger against the trigger. "You haven't taught me anything apart from how to hold it." 
"Shoot the tree." He replied, coldness in his voice. "You wouldn't have much time if it was an enemy, so I suggest you shoot." The reminder caused Omega to nod, shutting her eyes as she pulled the trigger, skimming the tree as it glazed through the oak leaving a permanent mark. He chuckled a little, glad she shot at least a little of the target as she opened her eyes sheepishly, instantly disappointed. 
"Don't be so disheartened, that was an amazing first shot." Echo encouraged a with smile across his face. "Not many cadets could shoot the target on their first try." Wrecker, Hunter and Tech agreed with his softer words of encouragement - contrasting clearly against Crosshair's apparent teaching methods. Cross rolled his eyes, gently  guiding her aim toward the centre of the tree before sending out a simple reminder;
"Breathe." Omega let go a breath that she didn't realize her lungs were clinging to, gripping the blaster. "Shoot."  That command lingered in her head as she took the shot that sharpened through the air and to Crosshair's prediction and the others amazement, it went straight through the centre of the tree. "Again."