Cure.

Chapter Five. Cure. 

Omega took a small breath in as she rubbed her eyes before she turned and faced her brothers who looked absolutely terrified. She had no idea what had happened, the last thing that she remembered was playing with those beautiful flowers that were now one-hundred percent her favourite flower. Darker clouds soon moved over her mind as she watched them all ensure she was alive and okay which was a really upsetting thing to see. Did another bounty hunter attempt to take her life from her once again? Hunter's eyes were glazed over and so were Techs who swore he was cursed due to everything always going wrong when he was around. 

"Hunter?" She questioned, resulting in the others stopping exactly what they were doing to stare at her once her Kamonion thick accent piped up. "I'm sorry, did another bounty hunter come after me?" At the question alone even Echo couldn't help but tear up. After everything she's been through with anyone and going against her wanting the innocent and small life-form dead, She still apologized because she thought she caused hassle or problems for her brothers. "Did I get any of you hurt?" 

"No, no Ad'ika!" Hunter finally spoke after sending silent thanks-filled prayers to their maker. "Nothing like that happened. None of us are hurt - we're okay." He reassured her with a gentle hand upon her shoulder before she tried to sit up only to gently be pushed down again by Echo, a sympathetic gaze upon his face. 

"Woah there kid, lay down for a little longer okay?" Omega Pouted a little before complying with his gentle request. Hunter turned his head, pointing at Tech.

"Run a medical scan on her, tell me anything that's out of the ordinary even if it's no cause for concern." Tech nodded, rushing to the side to grab his medical scanner and following through with their command his leader had given him. "Wrecker, can she borrow Lola? And could you grab her blanket too?" Hunter began to fuss even more over her before Crosshair placed a hand on his shoulder too, hoping for the same calming effect it gave Omega. 

"But I feel fine!" She beamed up at them, telling the truth all whilst giving Hunter some much needed comfort and reassurance. "I had such a lovely dream too."  The med scan beeped leaving Tech to go over all of the information it had given him.

"A dream?" Echo asked, standing beside Hunter to listen to what Omega had to say. 

"Yeah!" Her voice was filled with Positivity, she truly didn't remember what had happened to her beside a dream that took priority over her mind. "It was scary at first, but then those glowing orbs came back and they were so pretty! A hooded man was there though wearing a Cloak but he was so kind and asked me about my brothers- you guys!" Wrecker returned, placing Lula in her arms and her favourite blanket over her before standing with the others. "Thank you, Wrecker!"

"What did he say to you, Omega?" Hunter asked, ensuring she was tucked in and comfortable.

"Well I told him how lovely you all are to me and how happy I am now being away from Kamino and living with my true family!" They all silently swore that they could break down into tears. "He said he's so happy to hear that I'm happy now, and he said that you're all Incredible individuals! But then he told me that something big was calling me and I needed to listen and train with the sound to guide me."

"Guide you?" Echo chuckled a bit, "It Sounds Like jedi talk to me." He was kidding, attempting to lighten the atmosphere but then he remembered his previous generals who were force wielders having similar experiences to this. That realisation soon wiped the smile off of his face.

"He told me that it would all become clear soon and to trust myself but then I woke up with you guys." Tech walked over the second that she finished her story,

"She's completely healthy, in fact she's healthier now than before." He moved toward her, gently gesturing to the bacta patch that still remained against her arm. "May I check on your recovery?" She nodded, grateful that the bacta suppressed any pain from the bullet wound. Tech hesitantly but carefully removed the patch, going a little pale as there wasn't a scratch on her arm. "You must have accelerated healing," He was saying that mainly to reassure himself as her medical records from Kamino that they had stolen a while ago clearly stated she hadn't been created with accelerated healing as she was never to leave Kamino." The records made sense but Omega clashed with every little bit of information they had. It was pretty impossible to find out why she was created so they could find her enhanced skill finally but Tech especially at this point was pretty desperate to discover what she  had.