Beginnings

You see that girl ... it's me,Faber Alexis. You may be wondering how I got here, well. 6 months ago there was an explosion on the surface of the sun for some unknown reason. Several people were hit by sunlight I can tell, including me. I was in a coma 6 months during which my family and friends had no hope that I would live ... Honestly, deep down I had the impression that I was dead. Have we reached heaven? Did I die? In a moment, BUM !! I suddenly woke up to see everyone staring at me. They were shocked, as if they had never seen anyone who was resurrected. Bruh Mama: Is ... she alive?!?!? Doctor !!! Doctor !!! Sister: How is it possible!?! ??! Dad: What the hell is going on?!?! Doctor: Looks like your daughter has ... risen !! We have to keep her for a few days to test her. Mother: Here?!?!? Doctor: We'll let you know if there's anything. Me: Mom .. Mom: Yes, my dear Me: Um..I'm hungry Mom: .... Okay, we'll bring you some food Me: Thank you! Mother: How glad I am that you are well! Me: And I'm glad I'm fine ... What can I say, I was hungry, I didn't think clearly and I couldn't realize that I was resurrected. * A day later * I was in the hospital, in my bed, and suddenly I started to feel a ... power through me, electricity I can say. I looked a little at my hand that started to slip. What the hell is going on ?! I felt ... strong! I pointed my hand at the wall and again, BUM !! A hole was made in the wall, an average one. A few doctors came to see what had happened. I didn't know what to say to the doctors, so I made the most implausible excuse. Me: A piece fell from the wall, it could simply have been termites. As I tried to make the doctors believe me, I was also thinking about what was happening to my body. * The next day * I was finally discharged from the hospital. My mother came to pick me up so I got home quickly. I entered the door of the house when suddenly I saw all my friends and relatives, of course my best friend, Anne, also invited me to my crush !! His name is Oliver Brington. He looks so beautiful, and he is a nerd like most of the girls think he is a great pamapalau because he took the first place, that is the best in the class. * A little later * While I was having fun with everyone close to me, something happens. Two people dressed in white enter the door starting to say something ...