Love

* I started throwing light lasers He started attacking me but I managed to defend myself. I started flying and throwing my power from above. I hit him a few times until ... It hit me so hard that I fell to the ground, and I didn't get up *
-ALEXIS!!*I could hear Bill shouting at me as the others continued the fight*
-Alexis..* I could hear Bill. I didn't know where I was but it was very comfortable, I think I was in the infirmary. I started to open my eyes...*
-Bill...
-Alexis!!Oh my gosh.Yes!
-Helios ...
-He ... escaped
-Oh no
-Now rest
*As he left the room I said: *
-Wait!
-What is it?
-I'm sorry I ran away like this earlier ...
-It's ok
*I tried to get out of bed slowly.I approached him slowly ... I was so close I could feel his breath and I could see his blue eyes which shone like two pearls in my face.That's when I started kissing him slowly .I could feel his warm hand on my face....
Then we stopped and he started kissing my neck .... I make a small moan .
Then came Y / N ..
-Ooo lovebirds
-Oh my gosh... I say
-It doesn't look like what it looks like...Bill said as I saw on his face that he still wanted to kiss me.
-Calm down, I know everything
-Oh fuck...I said
*Then he left the room and Bill continued to kiss me on the neck. He grabbed my hand and pushed me into the bed...He got on top of me and started kissing me again on the neck until he reached my chest.