Villain

I was enjoying the things I was doing and that I could help people when all of a sudden ... we got an alarm from the city bank. Someone was robbing her. As I was thinking about what to do, Allen showed me a suit he had made.I put on my suit and headed for the bench, it was almost there so I got there quickly .There was something unseen waiting for me ... I just found out about a new man who has powers. I slowly threw my powers at him. I managed to knock him down, but suddenly I was hit. How did he succeed? In a few minutes I notice that the man lying on the ground without defense disappears. It seems that I found out the powers of that man, the illusion. I went back to the labs and told the others what had happened, but Clarissa intervened.
-Where will we put him if we catch him?
I didn't think much of it until Bill intervened.
-We can use the capsules designed for in case of natural disasters, Allen can modify them so that people with superpowers that we will put them there, will not be able to use their powers.
-Right,I can change them .I'm going right now .
As Allen begins to do his job, Clarissa says:
-Now we have to think of a plan to defeat Illusionism.
-Good name, I say
-Thanks
-And yes, we need to think of a plan
-I think I have an idea, Bill says, as if he had a light bulb over his head