O17

I'm going to talkabt BigHero 6 because it's one of my comfort movies and I am sad. This includes what I enjoy about the movi and nothing else, this isn't critic, this is me talking about movie.

1) TADASHI HAMADA. what a man. he's smart, sweet, beautiful, charming, funny, hE'S SUCH A CARING PERSON UGH. He's selfless and supportive and a hard worker and I just adore him and I cry over him and the fact he died everyday. My love for this dork ran so my love for Shang-Chi could run. Scratch that  I think he was literally my first male crush this isn't ok (like come on tadashi why did you have to drag me down this rollercoaster of pain I was fine with the girls I was crushin on wyd).

2) Honey Lemon's character consistency made me :). Like rewatching it I noticed just how observant she is and it's such a nice detail to keep that consistency. I dunno I just really like that :).

3) the music. bro it got me so in my feels, it really impacts it I just love it stfu you're not allowed to speak when the music goes all dramatic cause AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

4) The way Hiro slowly developed more trust in Baymax. Like at the start he was so skeptical of him but than he trusts him with making sure he doesn't mf die like excuse me. And even Baymax learning sm more from just being with Hiro, like the first bump and just dedicating all his time to making sure his creator's little brother will be ok and just stop I love them.

5) HIRO AND HIS FAMILY PARALLELS. like the "last hug" with his aunt and the "somebody has to help" he shares with tadashi UGH. I LOVE IT.

6) thre was just like, no romance and at the same time it felt like honey lemon, go go, wasabi, fred and tadashi were dating in some sorta fashion. I dunno who was going out with who and if it was multipe I just get a vibe.

7) HONEY LEMON CALLING FRED FREDDIE, THAT'S IT THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

8) Baymax talking, that's it. His dialogue is my everything.