Chapter eleven : Where it all started fresh ( final chapter )

The summer, spring and autumn spirits gulped when the burning ray of light they created cleared out and was replaced by a dimmed obscured shadow seeping through the light like a hunter charging at his prey .
North's slay bells were blaring as of they were howls of war which sounded loud enough to be heard by Jack's unconscious state .
Among that shadow three spots of light grew wider and wider until north , bunnymud and tooth landed on the sunflowers field.
The season's spirits spell broke as they become distracted by the guardians presence.
Bunny went straight ahead in the summer spirit direction and grabbed him by the hair, only the summer spirit pushed bunny's hand and punched him in the face.
Bunny growled as he threw his boomerang towards the summer spirit, and grinned when it hit him in the face making his lips bleed.
North picked up his swords and ran into the veins the autumn spirit made to protect himself, he  cut them left and right  and left and right until he cut the autumn spirit in the arm .
This left the spring spirit against tooth, who sent her little fairies after the spring spirit to avenge for kidnapping baby tooth and breaking jack's staff.
The fairies distracted the spirit as tooth hit her here and there earning a couple of falling teeth to take care of .
It was tooth fortune that the spring spirit was the weakest of them all , as for north and bunny they weren't so lucky.
North was struggling to move due to the autumn spirit spell which grew a few more veins wrapping him at the wrist and the bringing him on his knees trying to break free .
Tooth went to help him when she was certain that the spring spirit was out like a light .
She stopped at her track when the autumn spirit launched thrones and stones on her.
Bunny on the other hand was the one who had the toughest rock to fight against .
Bunny was currently on one knee and panting, he was holding one of his boomerangs while the other was on the floor near the summer spirit who was also panting because bunny used his boomerangs to cut as much as he can from sunflowers to prevent the summer spirit from gaining more power supply.
Tooth helped north out of the veins and now the two of them were going hard on the autumn spirit.
Once the autumn spirit was too out of the way , north and tooth tied the spring and the autumn spirit up with north's enchanted ribbons and they went for bunny's aid .

The shadows overwhelming the sky gathered around in a spot at the field near the pillar forming pitch black figure  .
Pitch looked at jack , he formed two nightmare horses to watch his back , then he took a glance towards the guardians and the summer spirit brawling with each other, he decided that they are handling things just fine so he went to inspect jack.

Jack was pale, paler than he usually was, his clothes were wet , droplets of water were dripping from his hair to his feet .
Pitch counted three holes in him , they weren't wide or deep but they bled enough to stain his clothes and pure white skin.
His head was slumped forward and his back was arched awkwardly due to the bindings in his wrist.
Pitch felt a sense of heat from the pillar, he gulped as he stepped behind jack hoping that he was sensing wrong, he hissed when he saw the burns on jack's back.
They were a merge of the remaining of Jack's hoodie , purple scales of skin and bloody flesh hollows that extended from the back of his shoulders to his waist.
Pitch cursed as the idea of jack being dead crossed his mind.

He reached his hand to jack's neck attempting to check his pulse, to his horror there was none .
Pitch panicked, he quickly glanced at the guardians who were at the moment trying to stop the fire that the summer spirit created in the field.
Knowing that they can't help he looked at the nightmare horses and shouted in terror :
" he has no p-pulse !!! , what should I do ?? "
The nightmare horses stared at him puzzled.
Pitch nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard a hoarse whisper.
" we d-don't have a pul-se you moron, we have cores n-t hearts "
Said jack as his eyes fluttered open.
" you are Ali-ve !! " said pitch surprised in a statement more than a question.
" yes I am al-alive, ( cough ) now are you going to stare at me till I actually die ?! ( cough , or you are going to get me out of here ? "
Said jack.
" I thought you were dead"
whispered pitch.
" black , snap out of it !!"
Yelled jack before he had a coughing fit .
" right..right , let's get you out "
Replied pitch.
" fina-lly "
Said jack as he rested his eyes shut.
" jack ! , jack! Stay conscious!! "
Said pitch as he shook jack violently.
" I'm not going to die moron !!, ( cough) I'm resting "
Said jack with out opening his eyes.
Pitch took a deep breath to calm himself and started to work on setting jack free .