Chapter Seven

Heh we have 69 reads right now. Anyways onto the story.

!TRIGGER WARNING! Swearing, mentions of self harm

Dream's POV

The flight was uncomfortable to say the least. It was hot and cramped, but anything to finally see George. There was only about thirty minutes till they would land. I for the first time in his live was only about an hour away from seeing George in person. I know we've been a little rocky maybe George will finally confess his feelings to me. I mean he has to soon right. He asked me to fly all the way out here because he couldn't think of anyone else to possibly call. He needs me and he knows it so why can't we just be together already it's driving me insane. I should tell him me and Rena broke up. He might not confess if he thinks I'm still dating her which would suck. 

Just like that I was in London the plan landing while I was busy overthinking. Which is a little ironic I didn't even notice how much time had passed. I should text George.

Georgie<3

Dream: My plane landed 

George: Okay great I'm almost there let me know which pick up area you are in when you get there.

I closed out my text with George to wait for my luggage. I saw it come around the belt it was pretty easy to recognize as it was a bright green when most suitcases were blacks or blues. I texted George the pick up I was in and waited. Till I saw the small British boy I have been obsessed with for years walking towards the airport. Trying to spot me out. Then suddenly like magnets our eyes met. He kept walking towards me once he was in arms reach we just stared into each other's eyes for a bit. The people around us probably thought we were psychopaths' or something just staring at each other. The truth was I couldn't look away from his beautiful brown eyes. They were always beautiful but in person they had almost a pull to them making you never want to look away.

"Hey" I said smiling.

I wanted to hug him so badly.

"Hey" He said hugging me.

His body was so warm and his embrace was kind and gentle. I don't know how he's stayed single all these years. George is the definition of perfect.

"Let's go. You must be tired from the plane ride." He said letting go but still holding my hand taking me to the car.

"Nah I slept most of the flight. I wanted to be awake for you Georgie." As I said that he started blushing. 

Maybe we will work something out. All he has to do is confess than everything can go back to normal. I can't cave on this.

The drive home was pretty quite we didn't talk though George did hum along to the radio which was the cutest thing I think I've ever seen.

"This is my apartment. You'll be taking my bed I'll be on the couch."

"Georgie we can share a bed. I don't bite. Well unless you want me to." I said smirking. He went redder than a tomato as I said that.

"U-um yeah we can share if you want."

His stutter was so adorable. I don't know how I've been able to resist talking to him. Well I do just yelling at myself whenever I wanted to call him. Even though I've missed him so much.

"Can we watch a movie Georgie?"

"Yeah I'll go make some popcorn."

George's POV

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!? Dream does really like me. I thought Sapnap was lying just to get me to talk to him. That or Dream is just screwing with me. I don't know. I put the popcorn in and waited for it to finish. Once it did I came back into the living room Dream was sitting there and a movie was already playing.

"What movie did you pick?"

"You'll see." He said smirking at me.

I swear to god if he chose a scary movie I won't be able to sleep tonight. The movie started and I knew it was a scary one. Of course Dream chose a scary movie just to screw with me. I watched the movie and the movie was calm almost to calm when a jump scare happened.

Dream's POV

"AAAHH" George said as he jumped into my arms.

He was so warm. He cuddled right on up to me. So I wrapped my arms around him and that's how we remained for the rest of the movie with Georgie in my arms. I could really get used to this. I liked the movie though George fell asleep after cuddling with me for a while. So once the movie finished I carried him to his bed and we went back to what we were doing once I changed. I pulled him into a hug by his waist from behind with my head in the crook of his neck. It was so comfortable. I wish we could stay like this forever and never have to move. I slowly drifted off to sleep with my Georgie in my arms.

I woke up to a squirming boy in my arms and bright light stinging my eyes.

"Morning Georgie"

"Morning"

"What are we doing today?"

"Well I have to go get a suit for the funeral tomorrow if you want to come." He said his voice sounding weak.

"Yeah I'll come with you George. How are you doing with that? I know you are having a hard time figuring out how to feel about your dad's death." I said with as much sympathy I could mutter.

"I'm doing okay. I'm really glad we are talking again. It's really helped me cope. I've needed that lately you know."

"What do you mean? Is everything okay Georgie? Did something happen?"

When he said that a bunch of red flags went up in my head. Did something happen? Did he get hurt by someone. Did he hurt himself? My mind couldn't stop racing did I cause Georgie pain? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if George was actually hurt because of me long term.

"I found other ways to cope. You being here is much better though."

"George did you cut yourself again?" I said sternly.

He went dead silent he just looked at me without any life in his eyes and walked away to the bathroom and started the shower. So I'm assuming the answer is yes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's a chapter for sure. I've been liking more of Dream's POV lately probably bc of a fic I just read it was really good. 

Anyways I literally wrote this at my brother's soccer practice my dad seemed confused whenever he tried to look at my phone. I'm pretty sure he think's I'm having a long convo with someone lol.

Word Count:1,084

Get some sleep and drink some water ~Vixcia