Chapter Twelve

!!TRIGGER WARNINGS!! Swearing, slight nsfw, homophobia

Dream's POV

I woke up with the brunette snuggled close to my chest. I didn't want to move and wake him because of how precious he is when he's sleeping. I wish I could just keep like this forever and protect him from everyone and every thing that could ever hurt him. I know this all started as me being fucking stubborn and refusing to cave, but I could honestly care less about any of the shit anymore he's actually mine now. And I marked him to prove it. George slowly started to stir in my arms till he was finally awake.

"Morning Georgie." I said kissing his cheek.

"Morning my love."

"My love? That's new." I couldn't help but smirk at the confidence my little Georgie was already gaining in our relationship. 

"Fine. I won't call you that then."

"No no no I like please Georgie. Call me that from now on I love it. It just caught me off guard a bit."

"Okay. Now let me go Dream. I have to shower and get ready."

"Okay."

I followed him to bathroom he didn't even seem to notice he started taking his shirt off and once it was off he realized I was at the door frame.

"Ah Get out Dream!" He was so fucking red it was adorable.

"What I need to shower too Georgie"

"You can shower after me."

"Nope we are gonna be late if we shower separately it 9:30 and we have to be at your mom's by 10 to help set up."

In all honesty we didn't have time for separate showers, but I did have my own motives as well.

"Ugh fine come on."

I got undressed though I didn't let that stop me from observing every little detail of my Georgie's body. He fair skin seemed so delicate he had small hips and his v line ugh I could look at George forever and never get bored. I'll defiantly have to dress him up one of these days. He's hot in a suit I can only hope how hot he'd be in a skirt.

"HELLO DREAM. You can stare at my ass later come on. Get in"

"I'm taking that as a promise Georgie" I said winking at him.

I then proceeded to hop into the shower and wash my hair as well as George's. I then washed George's body keeping note of every place he might of inhaled at or seemed to react to. He would be so fucked once I got him alone and in the mood. I already know all of his sensitive spots and the sweet spot on his neck which I happily abused. I'm going to have to cover that some how I don't think his homophobe mother will like that very much. My bad I guess. We promptly finished needing to leave shortly. We both changed into our suits and headed for the car. I drove and George put the directions for his mother's house in. We would get there at 9:58 perfect timing two minutes before we have to be there.

"Hey Georgie"

"Yes my love?"

"Are we going to tell your mom I'm your boyfriend?"

"Might as well. I barely talk to her anyways I really don't care if she fucking hates me. She'll act civil until the end of the funeral either way though. If she doesn't accept us well fuck her."

"I'm pretty sure you're the only one getting fucked tonight"

I've never seen George's face go so red so fast.

"DREAM!"

"You better get used to screaming my name it'll become a habit of yours really quickly."

He just went silent at that comment. So I placed my hand on his upper thigh and started rubbing up and down his thigh and put heat waves on and didn't say another word for the rest of the drive. Though the drive was only another mere 7 minutes I just kept heatwaves on repeat and drove without uttering another word. I could tell I might have pushed a little to far with the last comment. I know he still loves me though. After those seven minutes passed here we are at George's childhood home.

George's POV

I hated this fucking place ever since I was a kid. At least I have Dream with me now.

"Come on let's go baby" 

I'm almost a 100% sure he could tell how much I dreaded going in there. The second I got out he was there waiting with his hand put out for me to grab. Which I gladly laced my fingers with his.

"Are you ready Georgie?"

"Yeah"

"I love you" he said kissing my cheek. I knew he was just trying to comfort me and it was defiantly working.

We walked up to the door step and I knocked on the door almost instantly my mother opened the door and put on her best fake smile to see me. 

"Hello George. Who's your uh 'friend'?" She asked glancing down at our hands interlocked when she said friends.

"This is Clay my boyfriend. You said I could bring someone to be emotional support so I brought him. Is that okay Mum?" I could tell by the look on her face there was no way in hell she was okay with this.

"Yeah that's fine I guess."

"Hello Ma'am it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Clay Wastaken." Dream said extending his hand I wasn't holding and gave her a friendly smile.

Though he looked to be all friendly I could tell he wanted to kill her for looking at me the way she did.

"It's so nice to meet you I'm George's mother as you know you can just call me Ms. Davidson" The entire time she was speaking she seemed reluctant to even associate with us.

"What do you need us to do Mum?"

"Just pack some of the food into the trunk of your car as much as you can fit. I'll bring the pictures and flowers and drinks and whatever food you can't bring."

"Ok. Come on Dream the garage is this way. That's where we keep everything." My mother seemed taken aback by the nickname but I really couldn't give two shits what she thinks about our relationship. 

We packed all of the food into the car and some of the drinks and set off to the funeral location.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two chapters one day pog. I feel bad for being gone for so long so whenever I'm gone for a long time expect two chapters in a day. We have the oh so drama filled funeral next chapter you guys better get ready. 

Word Count: 1,070

Get some sleep and drink some water ~Vixcia