Chapter 1- The Beginning To The End

No One's P.O.V          Location: The Beach

No one know's how it happened but they know when....It started when the Catcher family were at the beach, Let this refresh your memory on how everyone's day started....

No One's P.O.V     Location: The Catcher Family's Kitchen

In the kitchen sat at the table where the oldest kids, Micheal and Ritchie, and their mother, Sally, their dad, Owen Catcher, Is at work and the youngest? His name is Austin and hes asleep, Today is  his tenth birthday.

"Can one of you two wake up you'r little brother?Please?" Sally asked her two older sons which Ritchie responded before Micheal could answer and said "Sure I will wake up Austin" "Thank you" Sally said politely "Your welcome mom" Ritchie said with a smug look on his face and Micheal gave Ritchie a death glare and walks off.

Ritchie's P.O.V     Location: Austin's Room

As I walk to Austin's room I can hear our dad walk inside from work "I will say "Hi" to dad when I wake up Austin" I say to myself. Once I was in Austin's room I saw him asleep on the floor "probably fell on the floor from moving in his sleep."I say. I kneel down to wake him up "Hey Austin wake up" I say aloud.

-Hey guys author here how did you like my story so far?

If there's anything I need fixed please tell me!