Chapter 5

No One's P.O.V.         Location: The Farm/Base

"I got food!" Austin says excitedly as he sets the food tray on the grass in the middle of all of them and they all dug in "THIS IS AMAZING!!" Mev said and Austin looked happy as he said that "Thank you Mev!" Austin said politely and looked at the stars "The stars are pretty, Am I right?" Austin asked them "Yes they are" Xylo replied "We should head inside" Mev said and the others nodded in agreement and headed inside. Austin, Tyger, Ritchie went to sleep while the others stayed up and talked and or killed the walkers/lurkers "So the other three are asleep" Xylo said "And" Micheal questioned "Sooo let's play a card game!" Xylo finished "Sure what card game though?" Mev asked Xylo "Uno" Xylo responded "Meh ok" Micheal said..."UNO!!!" Mev yelled "Ugh!? STOP WINNING!?" Xylo complained "Oh, stop your complaining" Micheal said annoyed "Yeah dude it's just a game" Mev stated but Xylo keept on complaining "What time is it?" Micheal asked the two older guys "It is 12:07 P.M. why?" Mev asked "We should go to bed" Xylo said as Micheal was gonna answer and they all put away the cards and headed to bed.

No One's P.O.V.                 Location: The Farm House

Once it was morning Austin, Micheal, and Xylo were still asleep while Tyger, Ritchie, and Mev are all awake, Ritchie was making breakfast, Mev was killing the walker's/lurkers, and Tyger is getting potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, and lettuce from the farm "I'm gonna make some eggs and bacon" Ritchie says to himself "DON'T FORGET THE TOAST!!" Mev yelled from outside taking down said walker's as he likes to call them "OK, and toast too" Ritchie added getting the ingredients from the fridge and cabinets and started making breakfast. Xylo, Austin, and Micheal all came downstairs tiredly Austin almost fell down the stairs but two or three times the first was him catching himself the other two times were Micheal stopped him from falling down the stairs and that woke him from his sleep. After breakfast everyone went to get changed for the day.