CREDITS(SPOILER ALERT)©

Do not read this if you haven't read the story!!
Hello again! So these are the parts where I got the ideas from the game!
-Father wanting to change his daughter and people into a doll. (But kidnappings and gory scenes descriptions are my ideas)
-Father has an assistant and affair with her (but her character  developments(descriptive contents and the stuff she helped and went through with Sophie are my ideas.)
-Mother died of an illness( but as for she coming back alive to see Sophie as a corspe, the Mother Chapter, its my idea!)
-Sophie having a doll which resembled a girl. (In the game, the girl stated that the doll was a birthday gift and looks like a real girl. So i used that idea to create a background for the doll. I made the doll called a real girl, Lisa. Therefore these ideas: Lisa singing, death scenes, are mine!)
*(Grace--Sophie's friend, kidnApped by Belle etc, her death scenes, are all my ideas)*
-The boy Edward who helped Sophie along the way(but his origin, whatever he goes through and help Sophie with are my ideas. In the game, he was a spirit and disappears at the end, but in this story,(my idea)he was just a boy from the sweet shop who Mother sent to help Sophie. He likes her and lives with her in the end of the story.)
-The chunk of corspe Sophie met in the corridor and then burning it. (But the part where the burnt victims crawl, moan, *all descriptions* , and they who sounded like different ages people were complaining its hot,  Grace crawling towards her are my ideas.)
-Sophie got turned into a doll (this was a bad ending in the game. For the good ending, she survived, grew older and succeeded her father''s odd job, Belle as her assistant, sending people to sleep and...etc. Therefore, the ending of this story: Sophie saved by Mother and living with Edward, Belle died, spirits of the victims coming back to thank her etc are my ideas!)
-Demon saved Father from hell and a second daughter made by Father.
___________________________________
>I changed all characters name.
In a nutshell, I took down points from the game and recreated them into a story like this. To those who watched Gamers play this game on Youtube like Pewdiepie etc, you will understand some parts of the story is not similar to the game. However, the overall story idea of the Dolls, is credited to Mad Father. Please do not report on my story :-( , because I really spent lots of time trying to place the contents I saw in the video into words and add extra contents into the story.

--due to Copyright issues, I placed this story as copyright not stated, as the overall story idea is not mine to own. This Game is really great and I encourage you guys to watch it sometime online!

Yours Sincerely,
Winry

(p.s. do read part 2 EVE) :)