Sophie felt a warm hand on her face. She opened her eyes and squinted at the blinding light.

"Ed?" Sophie moaned, her head was throbbing in pain.

"Hi sophie.." Edward smiled.

"Where am I?"

"The garden..just front of your home."

Sophie struggled to get up, with the help of her friend.

The great mansion that once stood was reduced to ashes.

"Sophie..."

"..?" Its her mother's voice. And..it was the voice that spoke to her when she was trapped as a doll!

"MOTHER! " Sophie leapt into the arms of her late mother and burst into tears. She missed her so much. The familiar scent of white roses and soap drifted into her nose as she hugged her mother.

"Am I dead, Mother?"

"You were."

"Then...how did I..?"

"I took your father's life and gave you his. So you will be able to live on as a better person than your father. Promise me that you be just as brave as you always be and live a long good life. "

"Oh Mama..." Sophie sobbed and hugged her even more.

Mother smiled and kissed her on her head. She brushed Sophie's hair with her long slender fingers and looked at her lovingly, with tears welling up in her gentle eyes.

"I'm sorry i made you wish for your father dead, Sophie. But he was a devil that shouldn't even live. My hatred for him made me convey my thoughts to you, so that you can make a wish that everyone would have wanted."

"Yes...and you free us all.." Grace appeared beside her, looking beautiful and alive.

"Grace! Oh my gosh.." Sophie embraced her best friend dearly.

Soon,Lisa appeared. Then many many other souls of the victims. They were all smiling happily at Sophie. Belle too appeared. She was gazing sadly at her and bowed to apologize for all her wrong deeds. " It was my foolish love, but i will repent for the bad deeds in my next life."

"Thank you, Sophie." They seem to say in unison.

The whole group soon faded into the sunlight and a cool autumn wind blew, sending Sophie's hair rustling in the wind. The last person she saw was her mother waving her final goodbye.

______________

"So...tell me,Ed. Who are you?" Its true that Edward just appeared out of nowhere and guided her through this mess. Without him, she would be still roaming lost in the mansion or even eventually go mad, seeing more corpses

"I was guided by your mother...and don't you remember me? We met in the sweet shop, with your mother accompanying you. To be truthful...I liked you at first sight..hahahah.." He laughed shyly.

"Oh..." Sophie blushed.

"So...maybe when your mother knew that you were in trouble, she thought that i was the only friend that could help you..I wasn't sure too.." He shrugged laid on the warm lush green grass.

"Well..I just want to thank you.." Sophie smiled.

Edward turned towards her and laughed. "So...what are your plans now?"

"Well...I don't know..I'm homeless now.."

"Why don't you come and live with me? My grandmother wouldn't mind at all."

"Really?" Sophie exclaimed excitedly.

Edward then stood up and have his hand outstretched for her to hold, just like the first time when he met her in the mansion.

"So...let's go! " His smile was so warm and comforting. With him beside her, she felt all protected and the bad memories just a nightmare.

Giving what's left of the mansion a last glance, she took his hand and the both of them left for home.

.............................................................................