Author's Note

Hello readers! If you're reading this, you've either finished the story, or for whatever reason skipped on ahead to this part. I don't know how many people would do that, but anything's possible I suppose.

Now I know what you're thinking: Why didn't I just put this note in my final chapter? Was it to separate it from the rest of the book? Was it to squeeze out extra comments and votes? Was it just for the sake of posting another chapter?

Yes. That's the only answer you're all getting.

But seriously, if you did make it this far after reading my behemoth of a story, I really cannot be more thankful. I also really want to thank everyone who's read this far for all the support that they've given me. As I write this, the story has reached about 2.82K views and about 292 votes, and while that's not necessarily a lot in comparison to other fanfics, it's certainly more attention than I ever thought I'd receive.

But if you made it here after reading the whole story, I just want to thank you personally for the time you gave to read this. As a writer, it's huge that anyone wants to read what I create. Words cannot properly express how grateful I am.

I don't know where to go from here truthfully, ahaha. I'm terrible with this stuff. If you have any conclusive thoughts or questions you had about my story and want to share, feel free to express them below. I'd love to read them. Comments are some of my favorite things to get on my work, and I imagine other writers feel the same way. So please, go ahead and share.

If Blighted Memories had ending music, here's what I imagine it would be:

Great fanmade (and spoiler free) English cover for the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood ending 5 theme. While I'm posting it, highly recommend the anime. One of my favorites.

And also the official Pollyanna cover for the Mother series:

Either theme would do as ending music.

Anyway, that's all. Like I said before, thank you so much for reading. I really and deeply appreciate it.

-Bard13, A.K.A. Matthew