Conspiracies

Sage Vedvyas's ashram,

Sage Vedvyas promised himself that he would do everything to please his God. He was also overwhelmed as his aradhya himself came in front of him. He bowed and touched Vasusen's feet.

Drv Vasusen, 'Vedvyas I know you want to ask me some questions. Go ahead as you are going to play an important role in my quest so you need to know everything.'

Sage Vedvyas, 'Pravu I just want to know why did you come on earth and then as a suta boy Karna? Is Devi Niyati also with you?'

Dev Vasusen, 'I came on earth as the situation demands. The adharm was so well spread among every human that Lord Vishnu's Avatar also needed a companion to fight this war. But I volunteered as it is my personal mission too. As for my suta parents, though I am not born from them but I have to stay with them to change the society and help all the deprived ones'. I can only do that if I stay here as one of them.'

Sage Vedvyas, 'And Devi Niyati? I know she is your Ardhangini and she must be with you as well.'

Dev Vasusen, 'No great sage, that's another mission I have to fulfill. Just because of some great conspiracies I am bearing the pain of separation from her. She is also on earth as a human but she does not have any memories of her being a goddess. Her powers are also suppressed.'

Sage Vedvyas, 'WHAT...but how is it possible?'

Vasusen smiled sadly and said, 'It's a long story sage......'

Flashback,

Treta Yug

In swarg Devraj Indra was not happy with the current situation

In swarg Devraj Indra was not happy with the current situation. And the main problem of his life was now Suryaputra Vasusen. Dev Vasusen, as the  God of war was giving training to many Devputras but to Devraj's dismay he was training Asurs, Rakshasas, Danavs as well. Indra never liked Vasusen's equal treatment towards both Devs and Asurs. For him whoever was worthy and had good intentions, he always treated them properly. Indra was scared of Vasusen's growing popularity among humans, Asurs, Rakshasas, Gandharvas, Yakshsas etc. But he could not do anything directly as Vasusen was independent and Indra had no control over him. So he always tried to find a way to belittle Vasusen but it was not easy to do anything against the Yuvraj of Suryalok especially when he had the support of Tridevs and Tridevis. 

Feeling angry he decided to left Swarg and travel to earth to calm himself down. He came on earth and was visiting a beautiful forest of Vindhya Parvat. Suddenly he saw a temple and a beautiful woman sitting in front of the Shivling. After closely watching her, he realized that she was none other than Princess Damayanti, the sister of Danavraj Bhidhasen and princess of Danavlok. Devraj Indra thought, 'The Danavs are really getting powerful nowadays. In Lanka that Rakshasraj Ravan was creating problems but now Pravu Vishnu's Avtar Shri Ramji declared war against him and here in Danavlok king Bhidhasen is also increasing power. King Bhidhasen is a great devotee of Vishnu and he has Lord Vishnu's blessings but if I kidnap this princess, then I can tarnish Danavraj's reputation.'