Judgement

After the swyamvar fiasco, Bheem returned to Indraprastha to lick his wound. After returning he gave a completely different story about how he almost won the match but Duryodhana intervene and abduct the prince. Then he forcefully married her. Sahadev was shocked at the blatant lie but when he tried to talk, his elder brothers shut him up. Sahadev was getting tired of his brothers' attitude. Since childhood, everyone knew that the Pandavas were strongly united but actually, Nakul and he was nothing but their servants or puppets whom they controlled by their own desire. Nakul could see through the facade. He was just happy with whatever his brothers were doing but Sahadev still had some humanities left. He could not enjoy others' pain but he was helpless. He was under the debt of his stepmother who since childhood took care of them. But he knew the consequences of his brothers' actions would bring a disaster in their life. He could feel the positive energy around Kauravas brothers as if they had some divinity in them. He never felt that on his own brothers. He was the only one who knew that the Kauravas were not bad omen or evil, rather they were the ones' with divine aura in spite of being born from normal parents.

Yudhistir and others went to HP to complain against the Kauravas for their atrocious behaviors. Both Dhritarashtra and Gandhari were absent as they went to participate in Duryodhana's wedding. After hearing everything Bheesm said, 'What, that Duryodhana has crossed all limits. How could he do that to a woman in her Swyamvar? That Duryodhana is hell bend to destroy our reputations. When he sent the message about his getting married, I happily asked the king and queen to go. If I have any idea what actually happened in Kalinga, I will stop them and myself will go and punish him.'

Vidur already knew what had actually happened from his spies but he also kept quiet. But Kripacharya said, 'But Bheesm, I heard a completely diffirent story. I have heard that it was Bheem who misbehaved with the king and princess.'

Bheem, 'All lies. Ask bhrata Yudhistir. He never lies.'

The Pandavas cleverly hid the fact that Yudhistir was not present there and Yudhistir repeated whatever he heard from Bheem. So the elders believed in them and decided to raise the issue during the judgment day between the princes.

Three weeks before Judgement day, Anga

Everything was going smoothly in Anga. The kingdom became more prosperous as Kaling was now their ally along with Magadh. Dury also talked to Banga and set up a trade treaty to get food products from Banga. These had made Anga completely independent from HP for food or other necessary products. Dury appointed Karna and Shubal as his prime minister and chief advisor respectively. The citizens of Anga also were happy to have Bhanumati who was a compassionate, kind, caring but fierce princess. She became a part of Dury's court. In fact, Dury's court had people from all sector of the society. The forest products, handicrafts, and good qualities of metal extracted from the mines of Anga all would make them economically stronger. Aditya gave training to the princes and in turn the princes were teaching the art of warfare not only to the soldiers but also to the common people of Anga.

Everything was going well except one time when king Gajapati was shocked as he got a letter from Bheesm apologizing for the prince's behavior and also assuring justice to his daughter. He first thought that Bheesm might be ashamed of Bheem's behavior but why on earth did her daughter need justice? But he just shoved the thought aside thinking it was another of the Kurus madness.

So in one word, everything was going on peacefully in Anga except between two people. One was Hidimba and the other was Dusshasshan. Hidimba came with Bhanumati as her Sakhi but on the first night, Bhanu told Dury everything about her. Dury also felt bad but vowed to protect Hidimba and her unborn. Even her clan also migrated from Kalinga to Anga and stayed with Mayadanav. Now Dury, Bhanu, Karna and Shuval only knew their and Hidimba's true identity.  As for Dusshasshan and Hidimba, from the very first day, both of them were locking horns which amused everyone.
After the marriage when Bhanumati first entered the palace of Anga, Dusshasshan took the duty of arranging the nuptial bed for them. He and his sevants tried hard to decorate the room but his aesthetic sense was little questionable. So when Hidimba who was Bhanumati's main Sakhi came to the room, she almost fainted.
Hidimba/Hansini- What is this? Is it a nuptial bed or dumping ground of flowers? Move away all of you.
Dusshashan-'Look my lady, we are doing our best. Also it is my brother's room so I know how to do it.
Hidimba,'I am princess's sakhi and I know her taste. Also you did not decorated it. What you did is a disaster.'Saying she tried to remove the flowers.
Dussasshan cried, ' Don't you dare, ' saying he tried to stop. Hidimba also tried to stop him together they fell on the bed.
Vikarna whispered to Yuyutsu, 'Now they will have an eyelock and then there will be sitars and veena playing.'
But that was not happened. Dusshasshan screamed, 'What are you doing you chipkali (lizard)?'
Hidimba stood up saying, 'I have no intension to stay near you, you donkey.'
Since that day Hidimba and Dusshasshan were arguing and sometimes it seemed like they were worse than cat and mouse. 'Nakchadi chipkali' (snobbish lizard) Dusshasshan called her and in return, she called him 'Rajsi gadha' (Royal donkey). But their interaction amused others greatly. Even other ministers also got free entertainment due to their silly fights.