2

"The Awkward Neighbor Fangirl"

Hana yawned as she made her way across the street. She even brought the detailed art piece of Mr. Ji' front lawn, she had  made last night. She was exhausted because she wracked her brain all night on who could possibly be renting Mr. Ji' place. Why did she have to keep her mouth shut about whoever it was ?

Still she dismissed everything & knocked on the door. A middle aged man gave her a smile, "Miss Hwang ? We've been expecting you." Hana followed the man inside & took a seat at the dining table. "Uh, what is this ?" The manager gave a short nod seeing she was confused. "That is an NDA. We need you to agree to this before we give you full access around here."

Hana looked over the NDA. "Who am I staying silent for ?" The manager wasn't giving any hints. "You shall find out if you happen to run into anyone while you're around." Hana figured to sign it anyway. It was clear that whoever it was valued their privacy.

She handed over her art piece. "I hope whoever it is enjoys the artwork." The manager kindly took the canvas before showing her out again.

Once back in her room she flopped on Sunwoo duvet on her bed.

Meanwhile...

The five boys were settling into the house. If you guessed by now, this place belonged to Changmin' grandfather. His grandfather had already completed renovations before he died. "Does this place bring back memories, Changmin ah ?", New asked. Q sat by the window, "a few memories, yes."

Juyeon had come back into the room with a painted canvas of the front lawn. "Manager-nim said this was a welcoming gift from the neighbor who'll be looking out for us." Eric clambered over everyone to get a a good look at the artwork. Hyunjae rolled his eyes, "is there not a card attached ?" Juyeon shook his head.

The manager came into the room. "The neighbor will be by in the morning. I'll take my leave now. Always call if you need anything."

Each of the boys broke off to settle into rooms. Luckily, they all had a room of their own. More rooms were made from the renovations.

Changmin sat on his bed looking at a picture from when he was about six. It was him posing with a girl. He smiled fondly at the photo, "I hope you remember me, Hana ah."

The Next Morning...

Hana knocked getting no answer. She twisted the doorknob & let herself in. "Hello ?" She walked in further. She called out again getting no response.

Hana got some light cleaning done. She had her earphones in as she played her The Boyz playlist. This caused her to be unaware of her surroundings as she got in the zone.

New shared a look with the boys, "Should someone tap her ?" They didn't want to disturb her, but they should get to know her in order to grow more comfortable around her.

Juyeon tapped her shoulder gently. The other boys not far behind him. Hana swiftly took her earphones out. Her eyes settling on the eyes of Juyeon. "L-lee Juyeon ?" Hana obviously thought her mind was playing a trick on her. There was no way Juyeon from The Boyz was in front of her. Hyunjae popped up next to Juyeon. "Are you ok ?"

Hana rubbed her eyes, "Lee Jaehyun ?" Chanhee let out a chuckle grabbing attention to himself. "Know who I am ?" She nodded. "You are Choi Chanhee."

Hana pointed at each of the remaining members. Her expression was excited, but a hint of terror. Was she going crazy ? This couldn't be The Boyz. Right ?

"Sohn Youngjae."

Her heart nearly stopped beating as she finally said the words, "Ji Changmin."

Eric offered a smile. "So you know who we are ?" Hana nodded flushing out of embarrassment. Chanhee looked hopeful, "Ah, so you made the painting ? I loved it."

Hana gave a awkward look as she took them in again. Her mind had to be playing a trick, right ? Their names were all, but a coincidence. Soon enough all went pitch black.

Can you imagine how alarming it was for a woman to pass out in their foyer ?

Three hours later...

Hana sat up quick finally coming to. The boys all worriedly surrounding her. I mean, she did faint in the foyer & was out cold for three hours. "AH !", she yelled clutching her hair tightly. She must be dreaming. A hand gently touched her forehead. "She isn't sick, Eric. Stop freaking out." It was unclear who said that at the moment.

"The Boyz ?", she mumbled it. Hyunjae heard her though. "You're Deobi, right ?" Hana couldn't believe any of this was happening. She once again was feeling nothing but awkward. "I must be going !"

Hana quickly rushed out of there. There was no use in continually acting like a fool. In her rush she dropped her phone. Changmin picked it up, of course.

She rushed into her room slumping to the floor. "Am I crazy ? That wasn't real. Was it?", she said to herself trying to collect her overworking brain.

TBZ Next Door 🚪| TBZ FF ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara